1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Fixers with unlimited HP.

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by H.A.D.E.S, 6 Feb 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H.A.D.E.S

H.A.D.E.S Well-Known Member

Fixers are becoming the new Defenders/speeders with infinite health. From my perspective, fixer is meant to heal and help his/her teammates not just himself.
    But having all duct taped on a fixer is simply cheating .
    1517910994703.jpg
    In this battle, I was the last person remaining with that fixer, I kept firing at him but he was regaining 1000Hp within some seconds, which ended up with my team losing.
    Now is this fair?
    PS - Please don't start with name calling thing because I have removed the names.

2. _devill

_devill Well-Known Member

You can not call it cheating. Anyone can play with any boat and are free to choose their loadouts as they like.

Fixers are the prime targets in every match and are considered underpowered as they have to assist 4 other boats while trying to survive the constant attacks from enemy team. So they changed to help themselves.

And from what I can see from above screenshot, that fixer did a pretty good job of getting the win and dealt the highest damage in the team.

One question though, if this fixer was on you team and had won the match for you, would there had been a post about fixers not doing their jobs?

3. H.A.D.E.S

Yes, I would have still posted it, I wish every fixers becomes like this player...then u might be able to understand it.
    I will share it with every fixer and tell them to use duct tapes only. :D

4. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

If you want to call something OP then you need a better example than a mk5 with legendaries that has trash infamy. Going by the damage he isnt a terrible player, so perhaps his "op" setup is part of the reason why he has 1.7k less infamy than a healing mk5 Fixer with equal items should have.

5. H.A.D.E.S

1517915928257.jpg 1517915969625.jpg
    See these two battles....in the first one, I spammed "Help" but that player didn't even bother to heal me though he had one Repair Box.
    In the second one, he just simply rushed into enemies and died, that also in the starting of battle.
    There's no reason to keep the Fixer name....Devs should change it.

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  6. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    Fixers are usually deprived of max health, though, so you can still take them out if everyone targets them and fires their strongest weapons before they can heal back up. They require a lot of focus to take down when they play this way. It just takes quality communication. Using the first match as an example, if the speeder flared him and then ex cannoned him at the same time that everyone else sniped him, he'd probably go down instantly. I think this kind of team coordination would be easier if we could add like a countdown command that goes "3, 2, 1, fire!" and would also help out speeders that use tesla bolts. The countdown should appear over the target instead of on the side of your screen like normal commands.

7. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.