1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Doing Your Part

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Rez Messing, 4 Feb 2018.

1. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    When it comes to a speeder, their actual contribution to the battle is totally ambiguous to the end results. You could do literally 0 damage but still massively help the team by baiting shots out, applying crowd control, and capturing. Sometimes you get 3 kills with only 700 damage. This is fine. If the enemy team has a fixer, you aren't kill stealing. You're ensuring that they don't get away and come back with full health. It's a little more straightforward with shooters and defenders, as all they can do is deal damage and apply pressure.

2. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

Don't know... A lot of mortar spammers could do those things without help their teams at all :D

3. PastelPiku

Security
    I hate to defend mortar spammers, but one way to fully utilize one on your team is to take advantage of all of the pressure they're putting on the enemy. If they try to escape the blasts, cut them off. Keep them at bay while your mortar spammer does what he does best.

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  4. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

Sorry man, I love mortar spammers on the enemy team, sometimes it's tougher to deal with an AFK than with a mortar spammer :D

PastelPiku likes this.
  5. PastelPiku

Security
    At least they do damage, right?? Lol I'm good with that. When I play speeder, I love mortar spammers. They make it so easy to rush unfriends and pick them off.

Rainbow Warrior likes this.