1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Is this the coolest content created so far with drone view?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Grey Storm, 2 Feb 2018.

1. Grey Storm

Grey Storm Member

wtfack and Stelmo like this.
  2. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Man I just can't believe that Klochette survived our opening gambit.

Grey Storm likes this.
  3. Grey Storm

Grey Storm Member

Yea he was close but couldn't get him off the bat

4. TTrain

TTrain Member

Grey!!! This was dope AF!!! ;) I definitely would vote for sickest content in drone view created so far! The way you made the view circle during battle was really unique and I really liked it! And of course the drone view of all your kils. Lastly I really liked the intro and outro and how you utilized the drone view for each of them!
    How long did it take to record all of it and put it together? I bet you were wanting a fast forward extremely bad while making it, and having to replay the video over and over just to get those sick drone view kills! Haha but especially watching how 2 of them backed up into mines was too funny! Probably because I know how pissed, frustrated, mad, etc. when I do that myself. But great stuff! Keep it up!

And St. Elmo's Fire, Awesome Speeder skills, and great battle! You guys are who I look up to, and wish to be like when I grow up! ;)