1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Enforcer balancing.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Cozytrendsetter, 1 Feb 2018.

1. Cozytrendsetter

Cozytrendsetter Member

I cannot get over how unbalanced MK5 enforcer is.There is not a decent two point yellow item except tesla shield.For comparison a speeder can use 3 yellow items at mk5 and a big shield as well.
    I think there should be 3 yyy at mk5 for enforcer while as u can equip a big shield at mk6 as usual.
    Also would love a good two point yellow point item as frost blaster ...well u know

2. Zachiderp

Zachiderp Well-Known Member

I suggested the same thing but sadly I was shut down

Cozytrendsetter likes this.
  3. Rokstrmahesh

Rokstrmahesh Active Member

Then there'll be no difference between speeder and enforcer, enforcer can turn fast and has more turret agility compared to speeders so they've restricted it to only 2 yellow slots.

4. Cozytrendsetter

Cozytrendsetter Member

There will always be a difference ,A speeder has the highest turning and speed.As an alternative to speeder and as a support boat enforcer needs this change.
    Otherwise speeder can play the enforcer part pretty well

Zachiderp and Sh@rp shooter like this.
  5. wtfack

wtfack Active Member

yep, enforcer mk5 is too weak(( Speeder mk5 is most useful and better. its not fair.

6. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

Agree. 4YY is really a waste at MK5. Not only it's the only ship limited to all 1-slotpoint weapons, at MK5 it's limited at blue items also, and at yellow items you don't use full potential, because you just can't. Either you lose 1 or 2 slot points depending on if you use Tesla Shield or Bolt. Anyway it's dumb.

No wonder everybody uses mk5 speeder instead.

Edit: Enforcer user here :D

Last edited: 1 Feb 2018
    Earel, Zachiderp and Cozytrendsetter like this.
  7. Cozytrendsetter

Cozytrendsetter Member

Calling it an alternative to speeders is a joke

8. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    Yeah because you bumped it like 10 times... it maybe had something to do with that

9. Stonebanks

Stonebanks Well-Known Member

MK5 Enfo user here, and i just love it. I don't think it needs balancing, as enfo is something different than speeder

NoTzHoNg and Cozytrendsetter like this.
  10. c3n3

c3n3 Well-Known Member

I agree, if I had two good Tesla shields I would definitely trade my overboost, and use all my slots but the enforcer is still really good with three guns which separates it from speeder and it has a higher base health so a shield isn't mandatory like on a speeder, also the ability to back up and have a good turret are the best parts about enforcer, I think there is no need of rebalancing, although I wish mk6 would have 3rrr 4yy and 4bbb but that would be too good

PallabKumarS and Cozytrendsetter like this.
  11. Cozytrendsetter

Cozytrendsetter Member

Look nobody complains about mk6 enforcer as it goes toe to to with other boats.Just wish we did not have to have to wait till mk6 to use 3yellow items.It should be available at mk 5 with big shield at mk6.
    Yes it has higher base health but a big shield speeder blows it away.Turret ability is the best but its not game changing as evident from how many people use gear lube on other boats.Also whenever a nerf occurs to speeders it worsens enforcers position.
    Rather than giving it a small buff in previous update adding another yellow item slot would have been better.In battle bay each ship is unique but there is very little enforcer can do which speeder cant.
    Another fix would be adding some new 2 point yellow items only to be used by enforcer.

12. c3n3

c3n3 Well-Known Member

To make this work a different slot would have to be removed since an additional slot would make mk5 enforcer the only mk5 with all 8 slots which would be further out of balance on the op side, the slot to remove would be a direct nerf to enforcer since taking away a red would make it a slow speeder, take away a blue would mean the use of only a turbo since base speed is way to slow to justify a shield or bandage. If this was done then at mk6 it would almost be a different ship since it would allow Tesla shield, another gun or a shield. This would make enforcer progress more screwed up since people would spend all of mk5 upgrading 1 point yellows when at mk6, Tesla, as of right now is the best use of a slot or slots, and then the addition of a new red or blue slot would also hamper even flow between mks. The red addition would be less of a hindrance but if that path was chosen for mk5 it would make the mk5 pointless and then if the removal of a blue slot was taken then you would have to be prepared with a shield that may have sat in your inventory for a while. As it is right now the only non-even flow between mk5 and Mk6 is the blue slot allowing a big shield, but even a standard shield rudder or bandage would suffice at mk6 until you have that full big shield. I think the best way to help mk5 would be 3yy and 3bb but even that will get some scary mk5 enforcers with 6,000 health. Mk5 is balanced as is.

13. c3n3

c3n3 Well-Known Member

A new 2 point yellow item is needed, I agree, and yes I lose to big shield speeders half the time as a mk5 enforcer, but the reason is that almost all speeders have Tesla bolt, and even if enforcer had a Tesla bolt it still negates the 3 red slots in a 1v1 with a speeder since those battles consist of shoot then stun, get into position, shoot once maybe twice hope you don't get stunned then stun again and so on. I think Tesla bolt needs a rework not enforcer and a rework not a nerf. And most 1v1s against other boats enforcer has huge advantages. if people can play it right.

14. Baraba$

Baraba$ Member

common guys...Mk5 enfo can already equip 3 weapons.,its not a weak ship, infact there are no weak ships in the bay, only weak players.,

15. c3n3

c3n3 Well-Known Member

This is true

16. LimeOnMars

LimeOnMars Well-Known Member

Speeder: speed + turning speed
    Enforcer: acceleration + turret agility

17. noelips

noelips Member

Guys, guys, guys... I'm ready. I'm already ready. I've already got my Frost Launcher and Tesla Shield equiped. Please, please, please, please, please, please, pretty please, with cherries on top, get me that 3rd blue slot point. Like.. for real. I'm so serious.

I'll trade up a whole red slot for that 3BB, I don't even need it. Any serious enforcer playing from MK1 up to MK 4 now days won't be hurt by that. They already have 2 red slots and can get extra comfy with the 3RR. No more need to switch out that 2 point weapon (just yet (maybe never)).

As for 3YYY I don't need it. That'll be like going back to Mk4. Only thing is, I'll have to waste entire slot to rock a tesla shield not just one point. I can just hop in my Mk5 speeder for that and not have to worry about being stupendously slow with a speed of 1.somethingnotabovethenumber5. I don't need 4YYY either, if you care to plead for it. I can rock my current setup without it (and all other 4YY setups too). BUT if you guys CAN get me 4YYY I will most definitely bring out the frost blaster and tesla bolt, to rock with my Tesla Shield. Which should be a Mk6 setup but.... Either way 3BB or xYYY I'm ready. Bring me that exclusive Grander Father status.

Actually wait for 2 more minutes. I'm going for 'Super Grand Father' status. I gotta go replace my big torp with some 1 point items so I can try to save my red slot too. I want to login and see -1RRR -1YYY 1BB left on my slots underneath those items.

I didn't want to this. But I really am ready, just in case you guys manage to pull this one off. I just simply refuse to lose my 4YY.

And I will rock the fully loaded 4YY until you ALL start showing more love to the gear lube. Or I get my Mk6... Whichever comes first.

Long live 4YY!

18. Zachiderp

That would give the opposite effect

19. Zachiderp

Acceleration is useless without an overboost, which 4YY is suggesting right now

What's Up Player likes this.
  20. The Friendly Fixer

The Friendly Fixer Well-Known Member

Always Have a Good Overboost With You :p