1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

PLAYER PROFILE, SOME MORE DATA!

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by VaM RoiD, 30 Jan 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VaM RoiD

VaM RoiD Member

HEY,
    PLEASE ADD THE AVERAGE DAMAGE AND AVERAGE FIXING OF PLAYER IN PLAYER PROFILE DATA BELOW THE MATCH HE PLAYED,
    SO SOME PLAYER MIGHT START PLAYING BETTER!

Last edited: 30 Jan 2018
    PastelPiku and Neptune_Gaming like this.
  2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Not sure this adds too much value, without knowing in which ship they do what damage etc.
    Also, why do you write in huge block capitals, for the visually impaired or to emphasise your point?
    Text this size with standard capitalisation tends to work just as well.

PastelPiku and The Grim Repair like this.
  3. VaM RoiD

VaM RoiD Member

Every SHIP HAS TO DAMAGE to win matches, except fixers
    If you're not a fixer your average will come zero but that doesn't matter since the profile visitor can notice your average dame and can get aware of it!
    I WROTE IN BIG FONTS BECAUSE IT WAS SHORT POST.
    BTW you can see your average damage and average fixing right now but only you can see it.

Last edited: 30 Jan 2018
    Neptune_Gaming likes this.
  4. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

I merged your double post.
    Honestly there is no need to increase font size or write in capitals, even for short posts :)
    Personally I do not mind how it is, game would probably become even more "sweaty" if this existed.

The Grim Repair likes this.
  5. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

I recently gained a lot of infamy and have been hovering about the 3300/3400 infamy mark now for the past week, though I actually feel as though I should be about the 3000 infamy mark would be more representative of my level. At this higher level I am struggling to do a great deal of damage as I’m playing regularly against higher level ships with better weapons than me. My average damage isn’t due to lack of effort, and I’ve actually learned to play more strategically to stay alive, which I think is why my infamy hasn’t dropped down to the 3000 level. I hope that through training and improving weapons/items as sugar stocks dictate that this is a temporary issue, and that my damage will improve.

My ultimate point is, lack of damage or fixing is not just a matter of ‘trying harder’ in all cases.

As a secondary point, I’d say that if you do lose due to having a player who you think isn’t trying, report them if you think it’s blatant, and just move on to the next battle.

The Grim Repair likes this.
  6. VaM RoiD

VaM RoiD Member

In this analytical data mining society, more data is always less data.
    ALSO, i don't have great average damage either because there are players with legendary ships and weapons, they deal 10k+ damage in every single match!

BUT STATS ARE STATS!

Neptune_Gaming likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.