1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

How to get purple weapons?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Guzzti, 27 May 2017.

1. Guzzti

Guzzti New Member

I've been wondering since i just played this game about 2 days ago. I tried to find a way to play it without putting my real money to this game because i just wanted to have fun but since people are getting more powerful to be face on, now i need a better gear. Is there any way to get purple weapon without buying chest and spending pearls?

2. LameAdmins

LameAdmins New Member

before update you get a epic weapon one time inl 10 days, same for a epic perk. now you get it 1 time in month. BUY IT , thats what they want.

3. llynn.83

llynn.83 Member

Green star crates give out epic weapons. Save them up till you cap out before opening.
    [​IMG]

The epic sniper is from green star crate too
    [​IMG]

4. OniZoro

OniZoro Member

wait hold on can you explain what you just said a little more?

5. llynn.83

llynn.83 Member

Save your stars til you cap out (75 max) then open green crates.

6. RESQMI

RESQMI Active Member

You can get epic items randomly from all the free and star chests. Every 24hrs you can open 5 star chests.
    Clear all your quest weekly gives you additional 4 chests (2 green and 2 premium).

7. OniZoro

OniZoro Member

Ah, I was unsure about the "cap out" thing, I mean I can just open them one at a time every time I get 15, its the same thing.

8. 书半卷

书半卷 Member

just pay
    of not
    luckly to box. all box can give you purple

9. Riddlerpaji

Riddlerpaji Active Member

I got it too

Attached Files:

10. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

there is no reason to wait till 75 as there is no difference. this has been already confirmed. you just got lucky with rng