1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Voice Adjusting the sails

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by The Grim Repair, 22 Nov 2017.

1. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Since going MK5 on the speeder I have had this issue, was on my last legs the other day, hit the nitro to avoid a mortar, and apparently I tapped tesla bolt instead, so didn't go anywhere and died :D

ViscountSniffit likes this.
  2. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    I have played both mk6 speeder and shooter with iPhone SE, and have no problems hitting the weps. Maybe i have misclicked few times, but nothing bad. But this would still be needed, because mk6 enfo has 6 items. I misclick them maybe half the time i play:(

3. Ez77

Ez77 New Member

Being able to scrap / sell items as soon as you win them in raffle board

Ability to save favourite battle replays

Tmfh67401 likes this.
  4. Kyscott1966

Kyscott1966 New Member

New commands attack together is not enough maybe attack right or attack left or 3 right 2 left

5. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

My wish for new commands was a bit broader. I desperately wish there was a "scout" emote and a way to indicate to your team aggression vs. caution. I'd love to be able to say to the team, "I'm going off to scout. Don't follow me. Be cautious. I'd love to be able to ask some speeder to go scout for my shooter. I'd love to be able to say, "We have a fixer, they don't. Be cool."

6. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

Also need a button saying AMBUSH!!! don't follow at all costs.

U.L.T.R.A and PastelPiku like this.
  7. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Good day all and devs,
    I would love to see the following changes
    - a claim all at the quest board, now you have to claim each quest indivually when it is done.
    - this is a big one, I like to see controller / joystick steering introduced. Steering with your thumbs on a screen is a pain for ke.
    -add a 'Thanks' in the game communication , so I can thank someone for helping or fixing me.
    - add 'come on' also
    - make it possible to sail through a map on your own, so you can get to know it. There is no time during a battle
    - scrap sugar and work with gold instead for training your crew and upgrading weapons
    - blocked abusers by IP for life, now they come back after a 1 or 2 week ban and start spouting abuse from the minute they get back

Kind regards,
    Flintje

8. xxxBISMARCKxxx

xxxBISMARCKxxx Well-Known Member

Equalize the graphic size of the Defender ship more with its actual hitbox. It isn't fun having to guess where the hitbox is, and it makes the game's internal physics seems worse and less consistent. This is a far worse problem for the Defender than any other ship.

This is not a balancing request as I am not requesting to change the size of the actual hitbox. (Although would not complain if you did...)

9. DrLuigiPhd

DrLuigiPhd Active Member

Change the precision on the turbo detailed breakdown. Only have .1 instead of .001 precision on a percentage makes the detail screen useless

EyesTv likes this.
  10. MobyD1ckXXL

MobyD1ckXXL New Member

I would like a link to see shared battle history with a selected player

11. alchsj

alchsj New Member

As a guild leader or officer, i would love to see the contribution list divided by boards. Some tend to hide behind big numbers done from board 1 and being less active after. I really need that. If the value of a contribution cup would be the same on all boards, that would not be necessary. Thank you very much :)

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

12. Kyoob Cubison

Kyoob Cubison Member

A speedometer would be nice, especially so players can see the effect of their speed enhancers.

Mr. Chompers and PastelPiku like this.
  13. Cpt. Dong

Cpt. Dong Member

lol I just played on the same team with you. Same here, im using iphone 6s and the size of 5 items on the screen is sooooo small. And the difference in the size from 1.75 to 2 is not noticeable lol.

ViscountSniffit likes this.
  14. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Oh god!

Sorry about that, it’s only -24, you’ll get it back. :oops:

EyesTv likes this.
  15. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    In the game's setting, I'd like to be able to completely turn off the auto aim feature, as in, it only locks on if you tap the lock on button. Sometimes I just want to lob some torpedos in a certain direction and right before I fire, an unfriend appears and it turns my gun so my torpedo just flies into the wall. Please. The manual lock on works just fine, I honestly despise the automatic lockon.

Rango8 and EyesTv like this.
  16. Boostrooster

Boostrooster New Member

I think the biggest problem with Triple Torpedo is that they spread out too fast. It makes them useless beyond short range. Cut the spread in half and more people will use them.

Cpt. Dong and EyesTv like this.
  17. EyesTv

EyesTv Member

Play BB
    Create new quests.
    Exemple de guérison avec un boulon de réparation, paralysant l'adversaire pendant x temps ...

18. EyesTv

EyesTv Member

Play BB
    [QUOTE = "PastelPiku, poste: 95927, membre: 16837"] Dans le cadre du jeu, j'aimerais pouvoir désactiver complètement la fonction de visée automatique, car elle se verrouille uniquement si vous appuyez sur le bouton de verrouillage. . Parfois, je veux juste lober des torpilles dans une certaine direction et juste avant que je tire, un ami apparaît et il tourne mon fusil pour que ma torpille vole juste dans le mur. S'il vous plaît. Le verrouillage manuel marche très bien, je déteste honnêtement le lockon automatique. [/ QUOTE]
    the same it's boring

19. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    It started that way and it was op. Even rares hit shooters usually for 1800+ dmg. They need a buff but this is not it

EyesTv likes this.
  20. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    Apparently they just got a buff. I think the issue is that when they were originally nerfed, they had the spread increased and their arming time also increased. I think that problem is that both of these nerfs correct the problem that it was too easy to hit with all 3 torpedoes, but applying both nerfs together almost makes them unviable. I think they should either have their original spread with the long arm time or the original arm time with the new spread.

EyesTv likes this.