1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Unfair drawing method

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Koplot, 23 Jan 2018.

?

Do you thing the drawing method in this game fair enough?

1. I don't, it's fair

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I do, it's not fair

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. I do, it's really really not fair

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Koplot

Koplot New Member

Sorry to say, such a great game like this with this issue. You need to fix it, I wondered why most of the player had less than 1 kill ratio because of this unfair drawing method.

Please consider the captain lvl in drawing, cz you can imagine a player with good skill has high infamy will face up low skill player with high lvl boat and weapon. It was not fun at all.

Please fix that problem, I wish I can play again after you fix this issue. I'm sick of it.
    Sincerely,
    Koplot

2. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Matchmaking takes a lot of things into consideration. The reality is people can pay $$ to buy items, gold, sugar, faster training. It doesn't actually make them better players. I'd rather see infamy stabilized and floors put in to keep better players closer to their highest infamy rather than letting them drop and be OP.

3. Miika

Miika Game Lead

It is just because of very basic math. If every player would die in every battle then the average kill ratio would then be 1. Obviously not every battle ends with everybody being destroyed so the actual average kill ratio is always less than 1 across the whole player base.

The Otherguy likes this.
  4. Koplot

Koplot New Member

You right but my concern is about something wrong about the drawing method that cause low kill ratio to most of battle bay players.

In most cases, didn't you realise that kill ratio was high just in the beginning cz we faced up with a similar condition in weapon and ship lvl. But when you played very well your infamy grew up and you would deal with high lvl ship which stuck on low infamy.
    Isn't that fair???

If you only consider infamy number, this game will no longer fun bro cz it really depends on ship and captain lvl, not skill.

5. Koplot

Koplot New Member

It doesn't change anything bro. I need something more fun in this game.
    Consider captain lvl in drawing for better game. Unmatched game was not fun at all for sure.