1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Can you correctly weight the guild quest trophies?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Help I Cant Swim, 25 Oct 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BEN

BEN Active Member

2. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Devs, this is important stuff. Guilds are using your terribly flawed trophy count to make membership decisions. Please just remove it next release if you don't fix it.

Here are the stats:
    Each quest gives out 1000 trophies. Quests on each board are 3x harder than the previous.
    That means that while hard quest are 9X as difficult, requiring 9x the effort, they give out the same 1000 trophies per quest.

Let's take Star Hoarder: 50 stars to complete easy, 150 on medium, 450 on Hard, etc.
    For as little as 17 matches you can get 1000 trophies on the Easy quest. It's not difficult to do for a single person in a single sitting.
    For the same 17 matches on the Hard board you will reeive 113 trophies.
    You want the same 1000 trophies? That will take you 150 3-star wins. In BB that means 2x the matches considering the 50/50 win ration (300 minimum), and considering you won't get 3 stars every time you are looking at what, 500 matches? 500 matches to get 1000 trophies on Hard is nearly 10x the effort for the same reward.

Let that sink in.

benguin8 likes this.
  3. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

Agreed

@The Grim Repair
    Doesnt make sense for easy board 1 -3 to give the same amount of contribution as board 4, 5, 6, 7.

Having done thru to board 7 multiple times.

I can tell u, those that contribute board 5, and 6 and 7....have worked much harder than the early boards. We are talking certain quests on those boards take days of effort.
    LRM mortar quest anyone for board 6? That alone is a 2 day quests at quickest.

So why should those have the same guild contribution score? Please weight it more fairly Grim. And pass this effort to balancing developer to address.

Many players have rightfully expressed how this affects guild leaders trying to figure out whom to keep or cut when guild gets to 25 members.

Thx for helping fix thIs Grim.

JAWS

4. envylife

5. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

On top of fixing the contribution amounts, I'd like to see some guild history so I can tell what certain players have done in past rivalries.

6. envylife

7. envylife

bump.

Seriously Devs, you can't just leave blatant mistakes like this laying around in your app and expect users to be anything but upset.

8. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

9. envylife

10. Miika

Miika Game Lead

We see always everything. No we can not acknowledge on what we are working on.
    Excess bumping will only make grumpy moderators, so closing the thread. If you feel something is important discuss about it. Pure bumping will only cause threads to be closed as it signals the discussion has reached the end.

PastelPiku, ninjamutantti and Ultrah like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.