1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

[Brainstorming]Hot ships(aka lot of fire effect)

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Fix-it, 19 Jan 2018.

1. Fix-it

Fix-it Active Member

Student
    Everyone should face against this position1 right? Where every enemy throws fire bomb and flare to someone and that player cannot do something against to it(even fixers). There should be something against it, any suggestions?

2. Head Zilla

Head Zilla Member

there is alredy tesla shield

3. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

A counter you mean? I mean repair pulse is exactly a counter to fire damage. If you are saying fire damage is not balanced by repair pulse then that is a different story I guess.

The only thing I can think as another counter is that if you don't move (and maybe even not shoot), the timer should go at 2x the rate. Like you are stopping your boat to put out the fire. Something like that could be used to counter fire damage that might be considered fair.

Another option is for the game to introduce some sort of anti-fire system that will slowly recharge. maybe takes like 2 minutes to recharge. Every boat would have it, it can't be leveled, and so you can use it twice during a match. It would be like decoy flares in an aircraft. It would be awesome if you could use this to break frost up to twice a game too. Use it wisely!

FDR's Think Tank likes this.