1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Battle bay twitter

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by DeEstebanGamer, 18 Jan 2018.

1. DeEstebanGamer

DeEstebanGamer New Member

Hi everyone,
    I've been playing this game for a few months and I decided to upload videos about it in youtube. When I went to share the video in twitter I noticed that the community there is a bit dead and it would be a great idea to have and active twitter for sharing videos and photos easier or even atract new people to play the game. I saw the game had a twitter account but it's not very active. It will be awesome to have an acive community there!!
    DeEstebanGamer

Last edited: 18 Jan 2018
  2. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    What is the point of this?

DeEstebanGamer likes this.
  3. DeEstebanGamer

I dont know how manages that account but my principal idea is to make the game grow in twitter because most of big games are present in that social network.

4. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Our most active part of the community is here at the moment :)

Please do share your videos it would be great to see what you did! We have quite a few content creators on YouTube and stay in close contact with them :)
    Twitter is something we might explore more in the future but if you wish to share with the Battle Bay community - the best way is here - on Facebook ( Battle Bay world - our unofficial group ) and just talk to people in game and VIP chat !

5. DeEstebanGamer

Thank you for that!! In which categorie can I post my new viedeos or my youtube channel??

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  6. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    General or Off topic :)

DeEstebanGamer likes this.