1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Request to be added: Check box to lock item

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by NcDiablosaur, 27 May 2017.

1. NcDiablosaur

NcDiablosaur Member

Hello all and hopefully hello Devs,

This hasn't happened to me (yet) but I could easily see it happening. Could we please add a box on the item level that allows a person to lock the item. This would prevent it from being scrapped or sold. Let me know players if you support having this added.

PCCA494 and jeongmin seo like this.
  2. jeongmin seo

jeongmin seo Member

I have seen many guys complaining about how easy it is to loose your quality weapon with just one simple miss click. I support lock item feature.

PCCA494 likes this.
  3. PCCA494

PCCA494 New Member

Up for this

4. Raissa tito safaraz

Raissa tito safaraz Active Member

Yeah many people has discussed this. Not only you that complain this problem.

Well devs replied someone's post that has connection with this. Devs have created (idk was that devs idea or player's idea im not sure) called "regret". So if you accidentally scrap something that you want back, it will turn back if you push "regret" button. But the negative is for example like this: you want a good item from scrapping a thing. Then you scrap it. But the result isnt good. You use regret button. And then scrap again and do it until you get good item. That is the negative

5. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

that's why that simply lock button would be better

6. NcDiablosaur

NcDiablosaur Member

I have seen both systems and by far I think a very simple check box that prevents scrapping is simple and prevents abuse. I hope they take it seriously as it will help retain customers. I haven't suffered from the issue but I can see a late night or a night after a drink or two.....

TheRedSpeeder likes this.