1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking 4 active guild on boards

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Padres, 22 Dec 2017.

1. Padres

Padres Member

Larping
    Hi, I'm looking for an active guild that can reach board 5 if needed. I'm a very active player that is in a guild that can reach board 5 and we always almost finish board 4. I'm looking for another guild that can fleet and keep around the same infamy as me 2500+.
    I don't need to drop infamy to pass quests.
    I'm also interested in these new 5v5s because I know tournaments will be coming up.

Thank you for reading.

2. FearsomeChicken

FearsomeChicken Well-Known Member

My guild doesn't have the ability to reach board 5 yet, but we've won all rivalries so far (12 to be exact, 13 including this round because no fight). What's your total games played?

Padres likes this.
  3. Padres

Padres Member

Larping
    My total games played is almost 4000

4. FearsomeChicken

FearsomeChicken Well-Known Member

cool, what's your id? I'll send u an invite

5. kurdish bndo

kurdish bndo Active Member

you said active o_O
    i have played 6000 battles from 9/aug this year
    it was gonna be more but i had a problem with my tablet for more than a month

6. Candido

Candido Member

Croupier
    Join Activelegoin

7. jpog

jpog New Member

Some where . . .
    Reapers©®EW is looking for someone to help is get to board 4 and 5. If your still looking to join, just me know.

8. Padres

Padres Member

Larping
    Yes that is active do you have a problem with that number.....? That’s not even counting the other account I had but stopped playing on it. Soooo yea

9. kurdish bndo

i have passed 7k battles , so you are not active for me
    and the time you needed to answer prove you are not active in your BB life

10. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Are you hiring?
    Edit: Even if you are, let me tell you something. Talent is the only thing that matters in guild recruitment. If he says he's active, and is talented enough to carry the guild, WITHOUT compromising his infamy... Well, I have a spot for him. I hate people who run weak weapons just to run quests.

If there's anyone tired of just questing till they're bored to death, without playing their mean setup, I have a slot for them.

Padres likes this.
  11. Mousam

Mousam New Member

super active guild 45+ quests each week, 48 this week looking for couple of active players with 2000+ battles, guild name is ship head hunters

12. kurdish bndo

No iam not
    I hate player who use weak items and ships

Even if i had a good item and it is the only quest left to clear the board i wont use it even if i had a powerfull one unless players in my guild spend alot of effort on it

If you now give me a legendary tri torp i will scrap it immediately , bcuz i dont use item i dont want to use

I might join if your guild is active (they fleet and chat )

13. Padres

Padres Member

Larping
    Lol you’re funny kid just because I don’t come on forums like that doesn’t mean anything. You like to assume I see. You think only active players come on forums? What a joke. It doesn’t even seem like you have a steady guild yet you talk a lot. Like I said if you can’t read I had another account I stopped playing on that had a good amount of battles. I’m go off on a limb but it seems like you’re stuck up.

14. Padres

Padres Member

Larping
    Thank you Anti this kid doesn’t know what he’s talking about. Let’s see him recruit people that only play 10hours everyday which I bet he’s not even a leader of a guild.

15. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Guys please stop with the negativity!
    @Padres came here looking for a guild, so the only replies he should be receiving, should be invites from guilds.
    If you do not want to recruit him, then move along politely.
    If you do not agree with his activity or talents, this is not the place to air your voice, so again, move along please!

Padres likes this.
  16. Padres

Padres Member

Larping
    Sooo which guild are you in? Do you really have a spot? I would want to add you on friends to see what you think about my skills but I have found a guild and I’m pretty happy with them. I play enforcer

17. kurdish bndo

I said in your BB life

Not in BB game i know if you play too much you wont have time to visit the forum

And i read you have another account ( me too) (i passed 1k infamy with mk2 and t1 rares with less than 400 battles ) all that meam that a mini account can get a good amount of infamy without playing alot

18. TheAntiSnipe

I DO have a spot. We specialize in NOT asking people to play setups that they don't want to play.
    My tag is #SHRNBCQR, the guild is Fifty Caliber Squad, tag MOJOZ

Padres likes this.
  19. Padres

Padres Member

Larping
    I hope this is sarcasm and if so nice try but you failed over text. If it isn’t you just became a hypocrite.

Atu Kurdi lagel o meshka? Har nezani chon qesakaê ba juani dawet gorea damaxses

Oh yea you’ll scrap a legendary weapon instead of helping your team win a rivalry? Just how much do you pay for your non-teamwork skills?

20. TheAntiSnipe

Please stay on topic and be constructive!:)