1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

How do I get items fast?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by learner008, 12 Jan 2018.

1. learner008

learner008 New Member

Hello battle bay players and lovers ...
    It's been some months (three months) that I am playing this game, play almost everyday ...
    My captain is on level 33, and I play speeder mostly which is Mk5, also sometime the enforcer on mk5 too, I am yellow's boat lovers, my top infamy is 2411 ... yes I am Ace player lol ...

Been playing well til now, trying every boat, every weapon until I found the ones I can play with which are all cannons including Carronade,
    Until now my high level W is a rare blast (tier 4, 40) and my carronade (tier 4, 40),
    But I am missing items to upgrade the other cannon, some still on tier 1, tier 2, and my Exp C on tier 3, 26 (rare) ...

So what can I do to get more items ?
    I am playing a lot since I am in a vacation now, getting token from my guild, we had got 11 first place trophies (42k token) , 3 second place(21k tokens) and 1 third place ...

I am stuck on this league cause my weapon are still weak, meeting guys who has legendary weapons and I am like how the hell they have these weapons while I just have one upgrade epic blast (tier 3, 30)

How are they doing to get those powerfull weapons ? And why they are still on this infamy level ...

Some help please...

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Hey! The people who are using legendaries(more than one) are 99% sure to be pay to play. Tier 4 epics are just as rare to come by. I'm in the same boat as you(pardon the pun) and I run this:
    [​IMG]
    It's all skill vs gear to me as well. Punks with legendaries and epic t4 sniper cannons twoshotting me from afar if I make even a small mistake... Phew. It's really unforgiving.

Also, no, there's no surefire way to progress fast today. Look at my inventory, I'm hoarding and levelling damn near every epic I get.

#f2plife

Ian and vis1234567899 like this.
  3. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Simple you don't get anything fast even bans are not given fast how can items be given fast then:p

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  4. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    I feel your pain. It took me 5 months to get a duplicate for my rare blast cannon. :(

Snapshot and craz„burd like this.
  5. learner008

learner008 New Member

You just made me shut up ... same level and you are already on 2700+ inf with rare weapons ...
    And it's not my first to see your name mate: did you sunk me before lol ?

Seeing your picture, I see that we have the same ship, same captain level plus we have the same set up except for the flare gun and that big shield ...
    Well, I'll try to sink them all next time ...
    This is mine : well, don't be surprise lost 12 battles trying to finish some stupid quest lmao Screenshot_20180113-000308.png

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  6. learner008

learner008 New Member

Lol, I used to like blast cannon and Explosive cannon combot , but with time I never get an item part for my explosive C so I changed it to another blast , now I am using 2 blast , the best combot ever lol ...

The Otherguy likes this.
  7. TheAntiSnipe

Dude, don't worry, I try hard to remember this:
    1) It's just a game.
    2) The race is not for infamy, but for ACTUAL fame. Go, gain your reputation among your friends with your mad skillz.

Play it like a game, but treat it like an art. That, in my opinion, is the key to being an expert speeder. We all try speeder for the rush, and stay for the same reason. But we end up forgetting after two thousand or so battles. Remembering to have fun; that's the way to play speeder. (No, I'm not an expert speeder, I rage far too much xDD).

As to you knowing me, I know a mk6 shooter by the name of Learner, but I'm pretty sure we haven't met in battle xD. You might've seen one of my videos on YT, or seen me chatting in Chill Zone.

Scourge Argaen and vis1234567899 like this.
  8. The Otherguy

Tech support
    I had to use ExC (on speeder) or Sniper/standard cannon (on enfo) instead of blast. :D

9. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

Wait a while ,get that legendary and blow these MVPs out of the water

The Otherguy likes this.
  10. The Otherguy

Tech support
    We have the same amount of legy pieces.... THE RACE IS ON!

11. vis1234567899

Wait u are the MVP and let me just say my carronade does 770 damage evry 5.6 secs, better than of ur items

12. The Otherguy

Tech support
    Well, you said
    So there's a pretty good chance you meant me too.
    I have 45 defense. Factor that in. ;)

Disguised likes this.
  13. learner008

learner008 New Member

You got it right mate,
    Always for fun, just won 15 battles while fleeting with a friend, never laughed like I did while playing this game, glad you take the game like this, some players can be so mad like if you killed their whole family ...

By the way, I think it's on YouTube, I love to watch skills for some speeder players (master lol) ...

TheAntiSnipe and The Otherguy like this.
  14. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

Insta r3kt(not literally). Sorry @vis1234567899 , I had to.

15. TheAntiSnipe

Haha it'd take more than just a legendary t1 to take me out. I fight punks with legendaries every day. AND I BLOW THEM OUT OF THE WATER. Lawl.

16. vis1234567899

Where did u get so much defense- speeders have 5 and enforcers dont have much more. It would make more sense to put hp perks. For example on my tier 1 big shield epic I have a rare and epic hp perk so I get 250 plus life

The Otherguy likes this.
  17. vis1234567899

Wait until I can control this beast and I know u have low defense.

The Otherguy and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  18. TheAntiSnipe

Sure. Someone's forgetting that I'm still a pretty dead shot. I won't even have to be in carro range to kill you*evil grin*

19. vis1234567899

Wait and see.

20. The Otherguy

Tech support
    I switched to mostly defender. ;)

vis1234567899 likes this.