1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

win and lose streaks

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Blueee, 12 Jan 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blueee

Blueee Active Member

Always In The Bay!!
    0368752A-560D-45CA-A3B9-481BC28F0DF6.png Do you know how many time I have lost in a row?... 9 .... I lost nine times in a row! This really upsets me and makes me want to quit the game. I had over 1000 infamy and now I'm at 800! This is absolute rubbish! I’m done with this...

Last edited by a moderator: 12 Jan 2018
  2. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Sorry about that Blueee, we all have winning winning and losing streaks. Sitting back and watching some YouTube videos (like the ones in the spotlight) can actually help sometimes, by making you think and re-evaluate the way you play.

vis1234567899 likes this.
  3. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    Dodgy title... is he leaving or something?

4. Blueee

Blueee Active Member

Always In The Bay!!
    No I’m not leaving, I’m just going to stop playing for a while. You can find me in the 50th guild in the world, I’m at the bottom.
    But I’m not quitting the game.

CoolDownHSNA likes this.
  5. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Huh, what a relief :)

A55A51N likes this.
  6. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
  7. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    Even regardless of not being a leaving thread I think this will still be locked pretty soon anyway.

Mr. Chompers and The Otherguy like this.
  8. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    It is a slightly pointless thread...

Ultrah and Happyis like this.
  9. LimeOnMars

LimeOnMars Well-Known Member

Most of us experienced much worse losing streaks, some at the point of being flagged as tankers.
    It's the nature of the game, infamy comes and goes Iike waves.

KILLER KOI, Blueee, ThatOnion and 4 others like this.
  10. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    Everyone's win lose rate is close to 50% but EVERYONE feels like they lose more because a physiological reason, when you win you feel fun and happy, making the time pass quick, and the opposite for losing :)

11. _devill

_devill Well-Known Member

Honestly you are not the first one nor the last. Keep going. Keep playing and the infamy will go up again to new levels. And yes after you have spent some time playing and gained some decent infamy and experience check the forums and you will see something similar to this thread.

1000 infamy? Too early to worry friend. Wait till you reach 4000. Then it's something important, I guess. :)

Last edited: 12 Jan 2018
  12. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    OMG YOU LOST???? CALL THE DEVS, YOUR GAMES ARE BEING RIGGED!!!!!!
    Seriously, this is a 2-team game. The other team wins, the other loses! Sounds like you just want to win all your games. If that is what you want, start playing Respawnables single player bots, can’t lose that way

13. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I dunno, I think sometimes people just need to vent. This is a place for players to share advice, and help each other, after all. What could be more helpful than supporting each other through the soul crushing emotional pain of infamy loss? :)

@Blueee we all feel your pain. Earlier this week (Monday I think), I lost 7 games in a row. I should have stopped playing and taken a break, but instead I got right back in there... and then proceeded to lose another 10 games in a row! :’O

Altogether I dropped nearly 500 infamy: my biggest fall since I started playing.

One thing that helps me, is to see it as an opportunity. When your rating is low, your games will be a bit easier, so it’s a good chance to try out some different weapons, or even a different boat. If you lose a few more games, then it’s not a big deal, as your infamy was already in the toilet.

Just give it a few days. You’ll be back, and your infamy will be higher than ever. I guarantee it. :)

14. pcRazen

pcRazen Member

Lost 19 in a row yesterday. I could prolly be due to the double carronade I equipped and my tier 1 epics ;)

*edit*. Apparently I am going for 100 infamy. It's just as challenging lol. Wish me luck.

Neptune_Gaming likes this.
  15. nuoni

nuoni Member

Buy 10 epic loot boxes and vent out by blasting people with your new legendary.

16. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

From a dude who got kicked down from 2700+ to 1975, and had to fight uphill battles(14 of them, I counted) to get back out, I feel the pain of everyone who nearly got into the tanker zone.

Fight. Keep fighting. Punch. Then punch harder. That' my rule. There's no other, easier way for a F2P to progress in this game. I won't sugarcoat it, progression is steeper than in Injustice: Gods Among Us.

I beat IGAU. I was top 10% in the world back in it's heyday. Completely F2P.

We all mess up, we all get bad teams. But we all grow from these lost fights. We see that, "Oh, I should've held back here", or "I should've sacrificed myself to take the fixer out here". 1000 is not where you should consider quitting. 3000, maybe. 1000, no.

So rise up, and show them who's the boss!

17. Blueee

Blueee Active Member

Always In The Bay!!
    I’m not sure if I have 39,000 pearls, let me check.

pcRazen, Sifa, Neptune_Gaming and 2 others like this.
  18. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    Once I've gone on a 20 lose streak before. It's not so bad, usually you can bounce back!

Tmfh67401 likes this.
  19. craz¥burd

craz¥burd Well-Known Member

Want to talk about losing streak..how about....3475 to 2775 this week? I know it won’t last forever, but it’s not very motivating. Just keep on, keeping on! :p:cool:

*cries*

20. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

How about 3358 to 2458?

Neptune_Gaming likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.