1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Just some brainstorming.

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by pcRazen, 8 Jan 2018.

1. pcRazen

pcRazen Member

Never thought of ways to improve before but here it goes..

1. My main concern. Why does fixer get 2 weapon slots instead of 2 utility slots.. I think 2 utility slots would be a lot more effective for fixer. And I don't even use fixer.

2. New weapons: I like a recently read harpoon idea. To be able to drag an opponent out to get blasted by teammates sounds amazing.

I also always wanted to be able to sweep mines. Perhaps some kind of utility weapon that can sweep mines and disable them. I found myself wasting my entire load out trying to blow up a mine before I could boat my way threw only to be frustrated because I can't get it to go away.

3. New boat: why not put a submarine in the mix? A boat that can submerged itself hiding from most weapons. But has to resurface in order to attack. Possible item build is 3 weapons, 2 utilities, and 3 passives.

That's all for now thanks for listening.

2. Rinse & Repeat

Rinse & Repeat Well-Known Member

umm... you can't get rid of mines... you have to wait for them to go away... you can run over a mine but then you get a lot of damage... I was thinking tesla bolt can stun a mine for a short period of time... mines will be nerfed especially for speeders who can stun a mine and zoom right past it...

3. pcRazen

pcRazen Member

That's why I was suggesting a mine sweeping utility tool. Or even make it fixer exclusive tool. Fixer would be able to help there team out even more by sweeping for mines and disabling them.. just trying to find a way to make a mine go away WITHOUT running over it and receiving a fatal blow. Toss a ridiculous cool down on it like the rail gun and boom the item isn't that OP

The Otherguy likes this.
  4. Rinse & Repeat

mines aren't OP at all.. just watch where you are going... I use mines and i've never seen a situation where the unfriend couldn't avoid my mine....

The Otherguy and Disguised like this.
  5. pcRazen

pcRazen Member

I never said mines are OP. For the third time now just an idea for a team member to be able to clean up mines. In some situations ther could be mines everywhere. And while yes you can usually maneuver your way thru them. It leaves you vulnerable and an easy target. Why mines are so great.
    I was saying put a large cool down on the mine sweeping tool so IT is not OP.

6. Rinse & Repeat

You gave me the impression you thought the item was OP...
    First off, in order to do this the unfriends are going to need a lot of mines whether its a double mine speeder or shooter with 2 or more... i've never been able to cover the main battlefield with mines as a blast+mine speeder, the reload is too long and its kinda pointless because by the time i start getting a good mine field going the mines i placed first are starting to disappear... i usually place mines at openings... in order to get a decent mine field you have to have multiple mine items which sacrifices direct fire power which has its ups and downs... mines are balanced... i really hope they don't get nerfed...

pcRazen and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  7. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Mines are definately balanced and don't need any adjustment. Though they make me super salty;)

Rinse & Repeat likes this.
  8. pcRazen

pcRazen Member

You thought I was talking about mines cuz your trying to defend them lol.

If I was talking about mines I would say... they shouldn't just disappear. Once placed they should always be ther u ntill triggered or sweeped.

My mines going away is very annoying. And like you said. I only take 1 lol

9. pcRazen

pcRazen Member

Another weapon idea. Frost cannon. A cannon that deals damage. And like the explosive cannon. Does area effect. But instead of area damage. It does area freezing.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  10. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Sooo... Um.... Cool!

The Otherguy likes this.
  11. pcRazen

pcRazen Member

So i am back with another suggestion.. i recently learned that we cant evolve past tier5 into a new rarity...

So my suggestion is to allow us a function that will enable us to fuse these powercells we dont use and prolly.never will use into powercells we will use.. please... i have way to many and nothing to do with them.. i cant even sell them for a profit.