1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

And it happened AGAIN.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Rez Messing, 3 Jan 2018.

1. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

They could make the bonus board feel like a rewarding experience - I'd much rather have a bonus board where 50% of the outcomes werent useless trash, would be happy if the tradeoff was less bonus rolls in return for a more stable outcome of stuff that actually feels like a bonus.

The variance on the regular board doesnt bother me, we get so many rolls and the average outcome is incredibly generous (when compared to everything else in BB).

You might not like it, but I do think the devs need to consider ways for players to mitigate poor rng in order to secure a stronger player retention. Imagine how much fun it is to finally complete your first legendary and get Tri Torp (a weapon essentially deleted 4 patches ago), followed by getting yet another 3 wasted bonus raffle rolls :) Fun fun fun

The Otherguy and Zachiderp like this.
  2. craz¥burd

craz¥burd Well-Known Member

I like to have at least one dupe (and one relevant perk) so I’ll take your advice but will wait until RNGesus is kind to me! Still waiting on 6 other epic weapon dupes too :eek:

3. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

Last raffle was good. Got 2 epic crit perks I was excited about. This one is filled with "health perks" Got a ton of tokens! enough to get to the bonus 3 times. Got an epic turbo perk for all the button pressing.

4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

#BuffLegendaryRaffle

5. _devill

_devill Well-Known Member

Then I guess RNGesus was not in a blessing mood. And yes I know I won't get anything just cos it's there on the board. But guess what, every board up to now I have at least once got almost every uncommon item on the board. This time it was a bit disappointing than usual. Don't get me wrong. I know that it's all up to chance and I get a lot of power cells and stuff which I don't need like everyone else but I never complained. I'm just saying it's better to have something you want for once even if it means you get crap for the rest of the time. Not landing on a single slot when you really need it, makes me think if this really is RNG or done on purpose.

The Otherguy likes this.
  6. Evilchicken235

Evilchicken235 Well-Known Member

CSIE Student
    Well you can’t say it’s rigged based on such small samples. If anyone is interested, I’ll track my next 1000k tokens to see what the percentages of landing on each slot is. I’ll compile the results with video proof of all spins and make a forum post to see if it’s actually rigged or not ;)

P.S. If you want to help out and increase the sample size so we can get closer to the true value, let me know!

7. LotharusMaximus

LotharusMaximus Well-Known Member

That is a good idea. I'll try to contribute as well. In my last 3 Leg Board rolls I have received leg power cells, leg yellow part, and epic parts. I have actually received at least 4-5 leg parts on that board since its inception. I feel it is pretty balanced from my perspective. Never can land on an epic turbo perk though...

Evilchicken235 likes this.
  8. Evilchicken235

CSIE Student
    Hey, I appreciate your comment but if anyone wants to help out, we need to make sure it’s fair. We need video proof of a large quantity not just a few samples otherwise we’ll most likely get numerous posts of small extreme results, therefore corrupting the sample base. (People have a tendency to share extremely bad, extremely good results.)

CaffeinatedChris likes this.
  9. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

"This guy statistics."

I'm saving up my tokens (as this week's board is pretty bad for a Fixer) but I'll see if I can record a big spend when I do it.

The Otherguy and Evilchicken235 like this.
  10. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Same, except because everything on my raffle this week is for fixers..

Evilchicken235 likes this.
  11. LotharusMaximus

LotharusMaximus Well-Known Member

My intention is to post result images. The stated results were rolled yesterday. I'll post what I end up with once I have accumulated enough to show. Make no mistake, I have received plenty of items that have been instantly scrapped from the leg board. I'm sitting on an epic Defense perk wondering if I should scrap it or not.

12. Evilchicken235

CSIE Student
    Same, I’ll start recording when I get a better board or reach max tokens. I’ll be keeping track of the regular board rolls too, since legendary rolls are so scarce. If the normal board is rigged/not rigged, it’s more likely that the legendary board is/isn’t too. We can keep our own recordings and then later compare to see if we have similar results.

13. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

Quick micro-update on this, I can post the video later if people really care. Did a couple rolls to "reset" my counter to 0/12 (3500 tokens, 7000 tokens, Bonus Spin: 4 legendary parts)

and then started recording from 0/12

Rare Green piece
    Epic Green piece
    25 pearls
    10500 tokens
    10 Epic parts
    125 Uncommon parts
    5 Uncommon cells
    Uncommon Carronade perk
    Uncommon Turbo perk
    Rare Green piece
    Uncommon Repair Duration perk
    10 Uncommon cells
    Legendary Spin: Epic Carronade Perk (right between the two Epic Overboost perks I needed)

Forgot to snap my starting board, but it's got 2x Green and 1x Yellow pieces, so that's why I decided to go for the rolls. Paid off.

The Otherguy likes this.
  14. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

at least the legendairy round is free.

I get mostly epic perks, but I just got an epic cannon.
    And I had a t2, almost t3 rare.

The Otherguy likes this.
  15. pcRazen

pcRazen Member

Legendary raffle shouldn't have perks I think. There is perks all over normal board. Just put more orange pieces stead. I want a legendary item. It's about time I got one. Make it happen. I don't even really care which one I have. But all 4 weapons types should be available for legend raffle not just one or 2 here and there.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.