1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Congratulating teammates after win

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Ability6, 8 Jan 2018.

1. Ability6

Ability6 Member

Not the most important suggestion but it would be nice to be able to send a congratulatory message to friends after a battle even if you've already been sunk but still stuck around to watch the outcome. I usually enjoy watching the battles after my boat goes down and I've definitely learned a lot strategy wise by doing so, but I think it would be a good option to be able to let your team know you appreciate their efforts.

2. Rinse & Repeat

Rinse & Repeat Well-Known Member

this seems like a good idea, good sportsmanship... congratulating your team on winning or good game to unfriends....

The Otherguy likes this.
  3. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    Or saying ”you are incredibly bad player, should you change to Hay Day?”(i have done this a couple times)
    If it would be a chat

tonberryking98 likes this.
  4. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I would like a "Thanks for your sacrifice kamikaze. Thanks for running off by yourself to your quick death. Unfortunately those 2 shots of damage you dealth weren't enough to avert our defeat, but I will cherish the short time with you forever. RIP."

A55A51N likes this.
  5. tonberryking98

tonberryking98 Active Member

"Thanks for being afk. I will make sure to report you, and I will also block you so you can't give an excuse for such a deed."

A55A51N and WarCream like this.