1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Voice Adjusting the sails

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by The Grim Repair, 22 Nov 2017.

1. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

In custom battles, it would be useful to have a little display above each team, which tells you the total infamy. So it’s easier to judge the balance.

It might also be nice to have a handicap meter, similar to games like Street Fighter, so that you can give one or both teams a bonus. Something like ‘all weapons +X%’, where X is either 0,10,20,30,40, or 50, depending on which handicap setting you choose.

2. DoktorTeeth

DoktorTeeth Member

i arrange my items into columns
    cannons | mortars | torps/mine | Blue | Yellow | Green
    then at the bottom rows of dupes and above that rows of unassiged perks
    i usually sort the better ones to the top, and I've pretty much learned to manage how to not access things i don't want to. but that's not the point, the point is to be able to see things however i want. if i only want to level my repair items that are under level 6 but over level 1, why not have a filter for that? especially as you get more slots and more items to story through

3. DoktorTeeth

DoktorTeeth Member

right, or same with a Nerf, so if it's a guild event and you have one high level player and the rest are low level you can even it out

4. loganthegreatone

loganthegreatone New Member

Bro if you use sniper and blast together then you will know why i post this. If you max out both of them and put all the upgrades in one weapon like in sniper, then even after maxing out blast will not give you satisfactory results for forcibly you will choose different weapon thats not going to work and you will loose the battle. Battlebay is a game where you can give your 20% best, other players also give there 20% you cant win on your on, so you need every weapon you have. And it will not effect the game it will bring just more competition to the game, noone gonna affected by this, noobs also learn to push further.... It should be happen in next update, and whats the fun if you have to choose a weapon. You should be free to choose every weapon because you know that i am fully maxed out that weapon will all upgrades, it just bring more competition to the game.

5. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    It’s good right now. If you want to use both weapons, you need to think what talents you want. Do you want your blast to do 10 % more or both cannons do 5 % more. Or do you want range or damage. And if you aren’t happy with the result, use only 1 and think of another weapon that would be a good combo from another crew member.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  6. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I'll say it again. There's a reason you have to choose. There's too many ways to misuse something, like having speeders with superb rudders and flares. People underestimate speeders with rudders, but they can be LETHAL in the wrong hands.

A55A51N likes this.
  7. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

Can we discuss the napalm quest? Maybe it's just me but man, grinding away even 2k damage with that was a chore. I can't imagine 30k. I don't really see napalm as a weapon so much as an area control tool. Does that really belong on the guild quests in it's current form?

8. Da Carronade King

Da Carronade King Well-Known Member

Seducer
    The problem with napalm is everyone runs away from it, u cant deal any real damge like with flares who if they hit deal damage over time

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  9. Snapshot

Heh... that's only a problem for the quest. In actual game play I think it absolutely rocks that people will run away from it no matter how little damage it does. Ever since I saw that video with a napalm user separating unfriends from their team with it I was hooked. It's my weapon of choice on my fixer. It doesn't require much attention and correctly used it can be devastating.

Da Carronade King likes this.
  10. Candido

Candido Member

Croupier
    Please add a "guild recruitment" chat. thank you

ViscountSniffit likes this.
  11. tonberryking98

tonberryking98 Active Member

Add a feature to disable friend, fleet, and/or custom invites

12. LimeOnMars

LimeOnMars Well-Known Member

Already suggested, but please, let us reroll the completed quests

Kitterini likes this.
  13. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

To have a ping on the map location of whoever is calling out for support, the SOS in particular (a distress flare would be a sweet animation too).

Same for when a target is being called out so the team knows who to focus fire (i.e. a cross hairs).

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  14. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

Allow in the customisation page in settings to relocate the in-game command button for your 'together / SOS' etc.

I play on my phone and accustomed to having the weapons/equipment to the right so I'm snagging it often

15. Valkhadin

Valkhadin Active Member

More titles for guild leaders to give members. Very odd for an entire guild to get co. Also odd feelings for great members to never be ranked up. Also, an increase to 30+ members would be nice. 25 is stressful on clan with highly varied time zones being in the equation. As with my clan, everyone is active but because of sleep, work, school, etc... it can be hard for many regions to fleet. Thanks for listening! :D

*JAWS* likes this.
  16. Snapshot

Change the untargetted "attack" command to instead say, "Yeehaw!!!".
    Change the "together" command to instead say, "BOOYAH!"

Make it so that when one is clicked then the other your boat drives around in a small circle for 20 seconds shooting all it's weapons up into the air.

Given how people use these two emotes, I think my words are more appropriate :)

17. Mr.FixIt.Nsk

Mr.FixIt.Nsk Member

and you know that the guild quests are not mandatory?
    you can even do without the guild at your pleasure.
    for me guild quests just a way to improve their equipment, I still need a lot for this.
    a fleet of five must wait in any case, regardless of the quest or not.
    What makes WoT different from this game in order to be a role model?
    And do not offer to play and see, the difference is probably only at high levels is noticeable.

P.S. Well and yes, i'm a noob & you not need listen to me.

A55A51N and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  18. Tmfh67401

Tmfh67401 Member

I don't know if this is a small or big improvement suggestion. Can we make it to where you can watch friends in friends list while they battle?

Scourge Argaen and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  19. Sreg

Sreg Active Member

Hi, can you make it so that after performing an everyday quest, the player could choose a reward, which is preferable to him, sugar or gold?

*JAWS* and Mr.FixIt.Nsk like this.
  20. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Just died ‘again’ because I tried to switch to my Tesla Bolt, and it didn’t switch.

Please Please Please! If you do nothing else for the next update, at least allow us to make the buttons larger than size 2 in the battle UI. Or to configure them differently.

I’m on an iPhone SE, which is a popular phone model, and has quite a small screen.

With 5 items, at size 2, the buttons are barely larger than the letter keys on my keypad. At that size mistapping is just inevitable.

@TheAntiSnipe I know this has frustrated you too, and many more people.

TheAntiSnipe, Cpt. Dong and Ash KOT like this.