1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Blast cannon/flare

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Kaletheshavage, 7 Jan 2018.

1. Kaletheshavage

Kaletheshavage Member

I got 4 epic flares somehow. Yet on a speeder, i never can seem to do well using a blast cannon flare combo (t4). Any tips, im Ace 2 speeder mk5

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  2. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

Practice? It's a "proven" combo but it's not suited to everyone.
    I can't play with any of the recommended Enforcer loadouts. Load what works for you.

3. Rivet

Rivet Active Member

It's a strong combo, but hard to use as you have to get close up to use it effectively. I'd recommend using it at mk6, where you can equip the tesla shield.

4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

You need to be nimble and good at evasion.

If your problem is aiming, you need more practice.
    If it is the opening that is generated when you fire the flare, do it this way: Fire the flare. Wait for your N2O to cool down. Fire the blast. Wait two seconds. And don't look anywhere, fire nitro.

In my experience, shooters and enfos are really good at exploiting the opening they get after you fire the flare.

Rainbow Warrior and TTrain like this.
  5. LimeOnMars

LimeOnMars Well-Known Member

Can you post your setup?

6. MrSpy720

MrSpy720 Active Member

This combo needs a lot of practice. Initially when i was using this on my speeder i had problem at aiming while i was moving. Just keep practicing.
    Or develop another blast and go for enforcer. Flare dual blast is one of the best combos you can have.

TheAntiSnipe and The Otherguy like this.
  7. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

Try to spread the opposite team so you can find more foes on 1vs1 situations then you can practice with easier targets. Have you ever tried the enforcer? You can use this amazing combo plus another weapon on it. Enforcer is very good after the update :D

8. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

By my calculations, the "peppergun" setup of flare+blast+std cannon will work wonders for those people who need a constant damage stream, itll be a superb DPS build.

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  9. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

I'd really love if RNGesus gives me six epic blast cannons before christmas :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

TheAntiSnipe likes this.