1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Help me with my weaponry

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Snapshot, 5 Jan 2018.

1. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

*nod* I've used it before with only limited success. Still though, it's my kind of weapon and I have little doubt that I'll get the knack of it with practice.

2. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

Sometimes brawling... sometimes assassin. It depends a lot on what's going on. But if assassin means, "go in, make one kill, go out again... rinse/repeat" then yeah, at least with my gear and infamy levels, that happens. Although nowadays with a shield rather than bandages the advantages of leaving the fight to come back again are reduced.

Nikkie! likes this.
  3. Tmfh67401

Tmfh67401 Member

Once you get ex cannon leveled up and get used to leading shots you will love it. Its stops aggressive ships in their tracks! Turbos will come and when they do u will notice a huge difference in survivability. Good luck. Once you find your set up it will be hard to abandon it for quest or at least it is for me. Good luck and hope to see u on the bay.

Snapshot and TheAntiSnipe like this.