1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Flare gun/ explosive / sniper

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Lollo shon, 4 Jan 2018.

?

What is the best?

1. Esplosive cannon/flare gun

14 vote(s)
    60.9%
  2. Explosive cannon/sniper cannon

9 vote(s)
    39.1%
  3. Sniper cannon/flare gun

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Lollo shon

Lollo shon New Member

hi, i would some suggestions for my speeder! I have flare gun epic lvl20 with full perks time fire and explosive cannon epic lvl20. Recently, i found sniper cannon leggendary and now i cant decide what combination use the best for my speeder! (Sorry my bad english). Anyone knows what is the best? Flare gun sniper? Flare gun explosive? Explosive and sniper? ☹️ Help me (in that case, what perks is the best?)

2. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    Speeder is a close combat brawler,so defenietly explosive and flare;)

3. H.A.D.E.S

H.A.D.E.S Well-Known Member

You can choose any of them with explosive cannon...just play with both and see which combination suits you the most.
    Hope it helps! :)

4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Flare+ sniper cannon isn't really a thing, because for damage amplification only really works on good base damage, which the sniper cannon doesn't have. Otherwise, knock yourself out!:)

5. LimeOnMars

LimeOnMars Well-Known Member

Theoretically on speeder I'd run flare + explosive, but in your case i'd go for the sniper, because of its rarity.
    • Explosive (flat cannon damage perks)
    • Sniper (crit % perks)

Last edited: 5 Jan 2018
    Disguised and Lollo shon like this.
  6. MrSpy720

MrSpy720 Active Member

Legendary sniper anyday (obv. with all crit perks). Try both the weapons along with it and see which weapon works for you.
    I would have personally gone for explosive cannon.

Disguised likes this.
  7. TTrain

TTrain Member

Like most have said, Sniper and Flare doesn't really synergize together, due to lower base damage, and Bhurt's training. So I'd say your best bet for your loadout would be to go with one of the choices below...
    • Option 1 - Flare & Explosive Cannon, [Flare Perks - Fire Duration] __ [ Ex Canon Perks - Damage To Burning Targets]
    • Option 2 - Sniper Cannon & Explosive Cannon - [Sniper Perks - Sniper Critical Hit Chance ((({%!*}))) ] __ [Ex Cannon Perks - Cannon Damage or Cannon Critical Hit Chance ((({%!*}))) ]
    And to reiterate the most important point that most everyone has already suggested - Experiment and try out different combinations to find what suits you and your play style the best! ;)

Lollo shon likes this.