1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Battle Bay Praying Circle

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Joey who, 11 Jul 2017.

1. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

I don't need swifts anymore, lol. Only want railguns.

A55A51N likes this.
  2. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

Dear RNGesus,

Thank you for the Epic Repair Perks and Rare Pulses. Please keep them coming, and add two Rare Overboosts to my list.

In exchange I will scrap all my duct tapes to anger Sewah and Miku ;)

Praise be!

3. Rinse & Repeat

Rinse & Repeat Well-Known Member

Bear with me RNGesus, this will be a lengthy post... its been a while since i've been here and there are a few things i ask of you...(I play mk5 speeder mostly)
    1AE07907-B12A-4222-8044-FC6E161D208C.png Forgive me, for I have sinned... I had a t2 rare turbo that didn't give me the speed I needed as a mk4 speeder and was so excited to receive an epic turbo that I upgraded it and switched out perks ASAP and I scrapped the t2 rare turbo for parts:rolleyes:, the epic turbo gave me the speed I needed as a mk4 speeder... I hoped by the time I got mk5 I would have a dupe for my epic turbo... that never happened:( and now i'm stuck with my level 10 turbo and feel that the higher I push the more I fall behind in speed... please RNGesus I have learned my lesson(don't scrap anything- I probably could have had a t3 rare turbo by now atleast), please give me another epic turbo:D
    6C2BF4C3-D299-4139-BC4F-F16E007B3008.png RNGesus I have had my trusty rare blast cannon since very early in my bay days... but i never got good perks for it... I have crit chance and crit damage perk which I would much rather replace with cannon damage perk, I have fire damage perk which I guess is ok but I would like better rarity please
    6ECE71ED-A7A3-41FE-8C3B-956D78FAA6D8.png When I got my mk5 I was very excited so I bought an OB and put a perk that I had in my inventory on it but its only a rare t1... may I please get a FEW more OB I would really like to evolve it to t3...
    8F680C90-BA26-4E57-95FE-0C012711DEDA.png Oh thank you RNGesus for this gift you have given me, saving my life oh so many times, I only ask for more dupes and better perks;)
    F332D896-97F5-4394-95ED-646B9A3465ED.png 716F4805-EE15-4022-8005-8D402165197A.png RNGesus I have yet to build a good shield, stuck using bandage... please help me by giving me dupes and perks (shield perks NO ship health please...)
    8809F252-DD21-4775-8492-7259836D1E68.png RNGesus you have given me a weapon of destruction the perks however, I ask for better ones; same time, different rarity:D
    068AE361-7603-490A-AD71-353D3B00DD3C.png RNGesus I saved this for last because it is my lowest priority... i plan to use this tesla shield in the future but not rn so more dupes and some perks I have uncommon duration for t-shield and ship health on it... better perks for the tesla shield please...

Thank you RNGesus!

Last edited: 4 Jan 2018
    Joey who likes this.
  4. LimeOnMars

LimeOnMars Well-Known Member

Holy birds, thanks for my 3rd epic TS.
    I'll be a good bird, but gimme another one.

5. Mr. Chompers

Mr. Chompers Well-Known Member

I got 2 in 1 night.

6. Rinse & Repeat

Rinse & Repeat Well-Known Member

:mad::mad: you upset me!

7. Miku Da Yo 39

Miku Da Yo 39 Well-Known Member

I got a t5 yesterday

8. Rivet

Rivet Active Member

Dear RNGesus,
    Bring back GNU

Ok?

Mr. Chompers likes this.
  9. anilrj

anilrj New Member

I pray that RNGesus will give me epic sniper cannon x3:oops:. since global launch i just have received 1 epic sniper after combining red epic pieces :(

10. pcRazen

pcRazen Member

Try this for size. Dear RNGesus,
    Please give me sniper cannons. Been playing since May and only have gotten 1 sniper over uncommon rarity. Please answer my wish and flood me with more snipers than I know what to do with.

anilrj, TheAntiSnipe and Rivet like this.
  11. LimeOnMars

LimeOnMars Well-Known Member

Please, God.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I need another epic TS,
    Please let my dream come true.

Your humble servant

tonberryking98 and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  12. Jujujuan

Jujujuan Active Member

I pray that RNGesus will give me a rare just a RARE turbo to upgrade mine to lvl 21. I'm already lvl 30 but only got 2 turbos since started to play.

13. Mr. Chompers

Mr. Chompers Well-Known Member

I had like 6 rare turbos, I scraped them, cause I have 3 epics.

14. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    AMEN
    :eek: I bought one rare turbo and got one from RNG. Then I found one epic. THATS ALL. EVERY TURBO BETTER THAN Rare that I've ever had. :mad::(:(:(

Jujujuan likes this.
  15. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Rocking an epic t3, RNGesus blessed me with a dupe flare, a dupe stun, and enough dupe blasts to get me to t5 in the future.

All hail His Randomness.

A55A51N and The Otherguy like this.
  16. Zerolive

Zerolive Well-Known Member

By the grace of RNGesus, I got epic tier IV mine and tier III BC. I scraped mortars as soon as I got them so RNGesus must have gotten some hint and provided me with the ones I need. Now I just need one more duplicate epic BC and my legendary weapon not to be a mortar or firebomb or napalm((stuck in 6 red pieces though). :):)

17. Jujujuan

Jujujuan Active Member

Lucky bastard

18. Zerolive

Zerolive Well-Known Member

I can't believe that worked so fast. I asked for epic BC yesterday for tier IV and today I got it. 2018 has been pretty well for me so far. Thank you RNGesus.:)

Wizzmut likes this.
  19. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

I asked for everything but carronade ... then i got a legendary carronade.

20. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

Now that this RnG dude has given me a useless legendary, I don't even care anymore. I'm in open rebellion with RNGeus. I'm just going to play rares and hoard all epics I get.

Too many Standard mortars? Sure, I'll make it tier 4. Napalm? Thx for the fourth copy. Swift torp, firebomb, flare, big berta? Same as napalm. Sniper? Sure thanks.
    I'm gonna hoard everything to the point that I'll have dupes for multiple tier 4 epics.

Do your worst, RNGeus.

Riddlerpaji and vis1234567899 like this.