1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

The shake and lag issue!!

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by MrSpy720, 13 Nov 2017.

1. Riddlerpaji

Riddlerpaji Active Member

My problem is fixed after this update. U can try game booster. Try closing background apps and turn of sync. Clear cache in bb.

2. Warchin3

Warchin3 Member

Yeah iam facing the same problem ...laging issue and i have also xiaomi device when i open the game it redirected to home screen after tap 4-6 times then its opening

3. Rinse & Repeat

Rinse & Repeat Well-Known Member

Rovio please look at this game... now I'm not calling this player out since they may have just been experiencing lag but lost this battle because of this lag issue... highly upset:mad:
    https://replay.battlebay.net/VPPFZWJC#LXQMKTWR
    or for their perspective: https://replay.battlebay.net/VPPFZWJC#MRYYNFVZ

I am not sure what I am supposed to do... Am I supposed to report this player because they were experiencing lag do I have to go to support... I feel absolutely cheated out of a win...

Last edited: 27 Dec 2017
    vis1234567899 likes this.
  4. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

Tchnically i will classify c
    losing as being cheated out of a win
    how do u share replays lol and why does it not work on pc, it comes up as untitled Rinse and Repeat

5. Rinse & Repeat

the device has to have battle bay installed... I think I need to cool down for a bit...

EDIT: @vis1234567899 I did it wrong that was my fault it should work now

vis1234567899 likes this.
  6. Devendra

Devendra New Member

More than 20 GB space is free in my phone .but I'm still seeing this issue

7. Spartacus

Spartacus Active Member

Running a 10.5 iPad Pro with 164GB free space, with BB taking up 537.1MB. I am not seeing this with any of the other games I’m playing online against others.

8. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

BB may not look it, but it is very graphics intensive. Thus, it takes up a lot of RAM as well as data bandwidth to run.

9. Miika

Miika Game Lead

What you are seeing is unfortunately just a bad connection which we can not affect in any way. :(
    The only thing what we can do is to try to improve the connection status indicator to make it show bad connections more reliably.

Warchin3 likes this.
  10. MrSpy720

MrSpy720 Active Member

Experiencing this lag more and more lately. No such problem occurs when i play other games, why does BB has such an issue ? And why we didn't face lag prior to the guild quest update ?
    This is making game unplayable. Lost countless no. Of times due to this lag.

11. Miika

Miika Game Lead

What is your player name? When you say lag are you referring to low frame rate, or ships moving erratically in the game (network lag)?

12. MrSpy720

MrSpy720 Active Member

My IGN is @Mr.Spy
    Here is the video showing the lag i m referring to :

Play from 24:40 onwards till i restart the app.
    Unable to upload here the cropped version coz it says the file is too large.
    Notice that ater shaking of screen, i m not able to see that mortar drops circle and also the HP was deducted before that cannon/sniper shot landed on me.

13. Helius Maximus

Helius Maximus Active Member

PM
    Yes, the shake that happens at 24:52 and the red target not displaying or flashing is the same thing i'm experiencing. It's not always, but very frecuent. I'm using now an Android cleaner called Systweak that seems to be helping a little, but not solves the problem. I have being loosing a lot because of this, so i'm playing even less than before. This started happening since two updates before the current versión, when some graphics enhancements where added, i think.

14. Spartacus

Spartacus Active Member

Any ideas how to check this, because when running a speed test or checking the noise on my WiFi, everything looks excellent!

15. Spartacus

Spartacus Active Member

Does this have anything to do with mine damage while sailing past on some games. I just got taken out by a mine while sailing 1.x ships-width distance from the mine.

16. Rinse & Repeat

No I believe that is something else... when a mine is placed it doesn't stay there all game... it explodes after a while so even though you were far enough away to not trigger it you were close enough that it killed you...

17. MrSpy720

MrSpy720 Active Member

Can you please reply sir ?

18. RowBotParrot

RowBotParrot Member

Sound Engineer
    issues from update 2.6 made the game worse, they released v2.6.1 an update which seemed to fix issues.
    This latest version 2.7 is even worse....... hours of crashing.... a massive lag since new update.
    Every damn day....... Not impressed with Rovio he Company.
    A bad update..... users from my guild complain about these issues.. Rovio say no one else is experiencing these problems?
    Custom battles being the most useless addition to the game which overloads their servers....... with constant re-connections of users who get kicked off.
    Rovio tell me no one is having this problem..... No one is reporting it to them???
    ( is there any point?)
    But thats what im seeing in this thread........
    So they dont know how to find problems now.
    They dont know how to fix problems now.
    And no one from the company is aware of the conversations taking place in this thread......
    so if your not lying.... your just incompetent...... or dont give a damn.

19. RowBotParrot

RowBotParrot Member

Sound Engineer
    Exactly, everything runs perfectly on my ipad...... except battle bay...... the latest update being the most unreliable since i started playing.
    The version before was bad, but the updates update v2.6.1 seemed to fix those issues.
    The problems are with the server and the client...... its flakey period. The day before his latest update I could play all day long with one or two crashes max.
    Now im crashing all the time..... Which is probably a connection issue, on the same internet connection i used before the update???
    Programming issues I reckon..... no capacity planning on servers.
    A slow response from support and developers...... been like this for a month..... so,amatuer....

20. MrSpy720

MrSpy720 Active Member

I have lost any hope of getting this lag issue fixed. Posted the problem here n no. Of times, even pm'ed one of the developers here but didn't get a single reply.