1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Rebellion Guild Accepts....

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by MasterMind, 31 Dec 2017.

1. Dobson

Dobson Member

Marketing Lead
    Hi Mastermind!

To reiterate, i am a normal member in the FB group you were in (BB world). Therefore I cannot and should not have any say on who gets banned from that group or not. Hope Eeyore can help you, and there are no hard feelings.

Cpt Obvious and Ckim like this.
  2. Eeyore

Eeyore Well-Known Member

He will unblock you. Just need ur profile

3. MasterMind

MasterMind Active Member

messaged u in game

4. Eeyore

Eeyore Well-Known Member

Ok guys, let’s settle some things up:

We would like to add two rules at this topic:

1. Members that joined the guild after the guild war declaration won’t be able to battle vs us;
    2. It is prohibed to borrow players from other guild just to join The Guild war battle.

We would like to do this the most fair and honest way, which hasn’t been. If this is the way that will occour, then we won’t have any further interest in going on with this. I’m astonished about Rebellion inviting players from EVT to their guild at this moment. For us, this feels disrespectful. As we said, it’s not about winning, it’s about to do something that never had been made before and have fun, improove team work and strategies. And as you guys said, caring about “reputation” on all this, moves like that makes them go way down. Winning the dirty way won’t bring reputation to all this.

5. Olibooger

Olibooger Active Member

Freelance Bum
    How do I spectate the gladiators at work?

Mr. Chompers likes this.
  6. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

We invite players to our guild from everywhere. Players are free to choose where to hang their hat. We play for fun.

Inviting unnamed player you referenced had nothing to do with upcoming 5v5 and more to do with as Rebellion we get everyone's best rivalry challenge week n and week out. Being number 1 means there are no off weeks.
    I respect what any player wants to. Do and whereever they want to go. This player decided we are a nice fit for them. Lets respect that. Best regards,
    Jaws

7. MasterMind

MasterMind Active Member

Tpro is ineligible I agree, If anything Tpro can be used from your side, However, We had discussed bring Tpro aboard for numerous days (Including before this event was discussed). I even asked about tpro to some players in Gaurdsmen about how helpful she was.

I looked around everywhere to see who we could bring in to replace our inactive people, we operate with 15 every week usually on guild quests. Nightmare clans Guild maker over and miserably failed ambush sped up the process in replacing the inactive members. Tpro was among the top of the wish list. just happened to be from EVT in the moment it went down.

Anyways come find me on discord so we can discuss this, I haven't been on in game much or in forums, a lil occupied.

Eeyore likes this.
  8. Eeyore

Eeyore Well-Known Member

Any player are free to join any guild. I agree. But when it come to invite OUR mates at this time, even if they will join it or not, even if they will battle or not vs you guys, we find this kind of disrespectful. I’ve talked to her already, and she decided she didn’t want to participate.
    Anyway, just stating that this wasn’t nice from the part of you guys.

- Oskar - likes this.
  9. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

Eeyore. Your 5v5 wasnt a consideration for her joining. No disrespect. As told its about our rivalries for our guild. And having fun with great players.

Even mastermind said if u all want to use tpro for .for 5v5 it wouldnt bother us. Because we are fun loving. Reality its whatever tpro wants to do. Lets not make anything complicated.

So read between the lines. We are here to have fun. And party. Like champions do.
    Lets stop all public chat on this and go to discord and work out rules with Mastermind there.
    Happy hunting.

10. Eeyore

Eeyore Well-Known Member

Lol Jaws, im not caring the fact if TPRO will be used in our 5vs5 or not. That not the point. I’m not turning it complicated, im stating our point. I’m sorry to hear that “it’s complicating” for you guys.

I’ve always been respectful with every player. Low inf, any guild, anything. The point is just didn’t feel right what you guys did.

As yes, glad to hear that YOU are here to have fun and party. Not sure if others of your mates are thinking that way.

Out.

Last edited: 4 Jan 2018
  11. H.A.D.E.S

H.A.D.E.S Well-Known Member

Yes, I think this feature is needed the most in game right now.