1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Im not stupid

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by TRINH LE DUY TAN, 1 Jan 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TRINH LE DUY TAN

TRINH LE DUY TAN New Member

The pearls are bought with money, and the name must be changed from pearls. At the time of changing the name lost 1000 pearls lock my account. I have to add more pearls to rename. I'm not stupid.

2. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    The Otherguy likes this.
  3. tonberryking98

tonberryking98 Active Member

Why would u change ur name into something u wouldnt want to keep? Im pretty sure right underneath the name change spot, it says something along the lines of 1st name change free.

TheFixer27 likes this.
  4. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    genius:p

5. TRINH LE DUY TAN

My character name is F•uck Communist, if the rovio boss does not like the words, please ignore the special characters. Why do I have to pay for renaming this stupid 1000 pearls?

6. TRINH LE DUY TAN

Before that it forced me to recharge to buy pearls, and then get the pearls to rename. Is this a bloody game for gamers?

7. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

That's how it is. I've done the 1000 pearl change twice. I'm F2P. Hurts when you have to change it. But you should have thought a bit about your name being inappropriate.

TheFixer27 and tonberryking98 like this.
  8. TRINH LE DUY TAN

[F•uck Communist] <<<< no point at all so you? If so then Rovio should review the naming only include the letter and not add special characters, why so stupid Rovio?

9. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Well, excuse me, Rovio staff doesn't have the time to check on every namechange. You probably got reported by someone whose opinions didn't align with yours.

10. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Your name is not just offensive but you also intentionally tried to circumvent the curse word filter. Therefore you got banned. Case closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.