1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Friending Teammates

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by CeeMeNoMore, 26 May 2017.

1. CeeMeNoMore

CeeMeNoMore Member

After the match has concluded. There should be a quick add feature. Otherwise I won't be able to find the players i just played with.

2. D0m1no

D0m1no New Member

Onion Peeler
    +1

3. wtfack

wtfack Active Member

4. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

The only trouble with this is that it will also aid toxic behaviour. Abuse for "poor" teammates etc

5. D0m1no

D0m1no New Member

Onion Peeler
    I dont agree, yes there are some toxic players but everyone understands that you have good and bad games. I dont go out and abuse a player when he doesnt get 10k in a match, and likewise when i get caught on a wave and get ripped to shreds with 0 damage my teammates that are friends dont abuse me. If someone had to do it to me i would simply delete them.

You will be surprised how quickly toxic player reputations spread in the community.

CeeMeNoMore likes this.
  6. monobrow

True but I feel the point stands. Right now there is a certain amount anonymity that means toxic players can't harrass players "as easily".

As a guild leader I often get constant friend request as spam that I ignore again and again, id rather not have post game friend requests to deal with aswell

7. CeeMeNoMore

CeeMeNoMore Member

You could simply decline the friend request. Or "Rovio" could install a block communication feature. The game is still new; so I don't expect everything to be perfect. But not being able to "Fleet up" with a recent teammate is silly. It's like having a friend you don't know. If that makes sense

8. monobrow

Ah yes. Block would solve it!

I'm in :)

CeeMeNoMore likes this.