1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Voice Adjusting the sails

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by The Grim Repair, 22 Nov 2017.

1. tonberryking98

tonberryking98 Active Member

Id like for the option to reroll on daily quests to be there even when theyre already finished because its punishing to get an easy quest like Win 3 Matches on your first reroll which u either have to settle for that or wait until the next chance to roll comes by.

PastelPiku likes this.
  2. GoreSnorkle

GoreSnorkle Active Member

When I click on the details for a weapon I own, I’d love to see what the damage would be for all Tiers, not just max.

I’m not bad at math just lazy haha.

3. Knight

Knight Member

Maybe adding some important chats during battle like don't go over there to a teammate and let's go to the other side and retreat, something like that.:)

4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

This. How about this? You can tap on each evolution marker and it shows you the stat at that marker? You tap on the IV mark, and it shows you the damage at that mark? That would be great.

5. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

I'd love to be able to scroll my inventory screen when the inventory is full. As it sits on my iPad there's nothing to grab & drag when the inventory is full. You can only drag on an empty inventory slot. That means the bottom portion of my inventory is unavailable to me until I make a space somehow.

6. Kelemvor

Kelemvor Member

You should be able to tap anywhere in the inventory and swipe up and down to scroll. Works fine on my phone. Just don't tap and hold and then swipe or it will select an item.

7. GoreSnorkle

Or between the slots which makes me feel clumsy and ham-handed. I’ll take a scroll bar too please!

I accidentally move stuff around, then my heart stops when i think i’ve Lost it for a second

Soul of the Bay likes this.
  8. Snapshot

Wow thanks! I was pretty sure I had tried that but after your post I went back and tried it again. On my iPad if I'm careful I can grab between the slots. Thanks.

9. GoreSnorkle

also, this is just window dressing... but I always thought that in the lobby the boats should be randomly popping off shots.

10. Snapshot

Oh man I would love this. I'm just getting to the place where I understand the game enough to start my data modelling. In this game that means doing frame-by-frame damage counts from replays... ewwwww. Most games, however, don't cater to us data geeks and so we end up doing it the hard way.

TTrain and GoreSnorkle like this.
  11. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

clash royale.jpg Add emotes like clash royale(of diff captains),keep a cap of using them only 2-3 times a battle.Make game chat more fun!
    Also,this is another unnecessary suggestion---the quote of particular captain whose weapon kills you
    (suppose if you die by naplam/flare,there should a burnice quote---"i'll burn you to death",with her image or something like that!)

P.S.---very few improvements from this thread,are we just passing the time here then?

Eeyore and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  12. GoreSnorkle

Hah! I too play on my iPad... it’s so much more civilized...

Also I aim for a corner between four boxes... that seems to work best for me.

13. GoreSnorkle

They take a while to implement, if at all. I imagine its quite an undertaking...
    I’m not crazy about the emoticons idea, lets try to keep the HUD as clean as possible is my view. But the smarmy comment (since you are dead anyways) I like. Hopefully with better lines though lol!

14. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

Loads of ideas floating around,had to come up with some S*** lol!, i really like the emotes,because some noobs deserved to be laughed at or taunted at.Really!

A guy commits suicide,Thumbs up emote or laughing emote funny AF right!:D.This removes in game frustration too!

About captain quotes;-- i can come up with really good quotes,if the idea if implemented.However, there are much more important things that should be implemented first!,but since they suggested in entire thread more than 1 time,i came up with this non sense:cool:

Last edited: 31 Dec 2017
    The Grim Repair and Rokstrmahesh like this.
  15. GoreSnorkle

You’re so right... how does one even teabag somebody from the deck of a ship?

16. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

No balance changes here:
    Deleting

TTrain likes this.
  17. GoreSnorkle

Hah. I’m glad you added that... I couldn’t remember what I even posted lol.

18. Rokstrmahesh

Rokstrmahesh Active Member

• Account switching is a big hassle, I always have to clear data to log into another account. Make it directly into the game.
    • Hud setting is not saved for each account, I should manually change every time it's irritating. Small things like these matter, please take into consideration.

19. GoreSnorkle

That’s what the thread is about man! They have a lot of moving parts so they need people to point them out. Both good ideas btw

The Grim Repair likes this.
  20. Calamity Jo

Calamity Jo New Member

1. Make the "X" and "Checkmark" boxes more uniform in language.
    If the Checkmark is "Yes!" then why is the "X" "Negative!", shouldn't it be "No!" or vice-versa (Affirmative/Negative)???.

2. Additional Command Possibles:
    (if you have SOS which displays "Help!" shouldn't you have a response?) "Help is on the way!/On my way!/Rolling to you!"
    Send commands to specific players...
    PlayerName: Help!; PlayerName: Stay together!; PlayerName: Get Back!; PlayerName: Torpedo/Mine/Watch Out!

3. Targeting system switching options:
    Allow the player to choose whether the auto-targeting system switches to (a) the nearest Unfriend in proximity or (b) the most direct line of sight. (right now, it seems to arbitrarily choose between both; it's confusing when doing a u-turn while turning the turret, or sometimes it just seems to shut off by itself).

(Alternatively)

3A. Double-tap targeting button option:
    Allows the player to maintain target on an unfriend, even if the Unfriend moves out of visual range (eg around a rock or boulder), as long as the target is within weapon range. The cross-hairs would continue to track until the Unfriend becomes visible, the Unfriend is destroyed, or the green button is double-tapped again.

4. Last time online on the Friends List
    There are many people who will download and install the game and then stop playing a few weeks later; never playing the game again. Give players a way to know to remove people from their friend's list that have not been online in 30 days or more; or some other timeframe.

Last edited: 31 Dec 2017
    RoxBooLu and Mr.FixIt.Nsk like this.