1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Is there a new rule?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by ranggawiratno, 30 Dec 2017.

1. ranggawiratno

ranggawiratno Member

Is there like a new rule or something? I haven't played Battle Bay for a few weeks now that I'm playing I noticed the Gold and Sugar after battles are significantly lower, nearly half of what it used to be and I don't stars no more even after 3 kills.

Attached Files:

2. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    It's a punishment for being 800+ infamy away from your personal best to prevent ppl intentionally dropping infamy to get easy opponents,get back up and the rewards shall be back :)

The Otherguy and ranggawiratno like this.
  3. ranggawiratno

ranggawiratno Member

God dang, I didn't play as frequently as I did since I'm always losing every day so now I just played like once or twice a day. That's like at least -40 Infamy every day

It's really hard getting good team mates nowadays... :(

TheAntiSnipe and TheFixer27 like this.
  4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Relatable. I was two losses away from that mark yesterday. Just pure bad teams AND when I tried to carry them, I got stacked up with double fixers against me. It reeeeally feels deliberate. Didn't work. Singlehandedly took down entire teams after I had my dinner, then found a friend and got out of that zone fast.

Aaaaanyway, everything else aside, you should have a friend with you every time you fight if you are labelled a tanker, it helps.

Mr. Chompers and The Otherguy like this.
  5. ranggawiratno

ranggawiratno Member

Yeah, I'm on a losing streak these past few days it seems. Cool, I'll fleeting up for most of my battles. Thanks for the heads up guys.

6. tonberryking98

tonberryking98 Active Member

The key part is finding that infamy where u belong and staying in there, so if u start rising up a little, do guild quests that require weapons ur not as great with

7. ranggawiratno

ranggawiratno Member

Yeah but I'm already fixed with my weapons, Sniper and Big Torpedo on a Speeder. But since Speeder had low health it's almost like gambling. When I have bad luck, I switch to Defender but it really bugs me how slow it is.

8. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

They really need to do something about this fked up rule,since a lot of players have complaints these days.

@ranggawiratno However,fleeting with a fixer helps if you want to gain some infamy! i have suffered the consequences quite a lot.if you have a fleet partner that is fixer and also is trustable,infamy gain can be faster....

Mr. Chompers and The Otherguy like this.
  9. ranggawiratno

ranggawiratno Member

True, I once by luck reached 2600 Infamy several months ago and they marked that as my top Infamy but after several weeks of bad play and sometimes bad team mates, I went all the way down to 1600 and then this happened. Top Infamy should be based monthly.

10. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

That wont solve the problem entirely,since a seal clubber (which you are not) will be able to play again with reestablished rewards in a month,while the players who are regular will have to wait a month before their rewards are established.That might be a bit problematic.

However, examining the random battles/in series of the individuals who reported (win/loss equally) can clearly give the idea if the player is intentionally dropping infamy or not.

Also,have you marked your gameplay.Refer through the guides in forums,they are quite good and may help you.

One the few matches i managed to grab a win despite unsupportive teammates..

Attached Files:

Last edited: 30 Dec 2017
  11. ranggawiratno

ranggawiratno Member

Well I hope they figure out a nicer algorithm for punishing seal clubber. Or at least get better team mates.

Damn that's gotta be one hell of a match o_O

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  12. GoreSnorkle

GoreSnorkle Active Member

It does zero to curb the problem... clubbers are gonna club, and they still do it regardless because for them its no longer about resources. It’s about finding someone much smaller than themselves to fight. Bullies everywhere.

Also dont play on the weekends because its so choppy today I’m watching a slide show that always ends the same way... at the bottom of the Bay.

13. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

My old high was 3600 infamy, then they nerfed frost launcher and higher Cpt level mortar damage, essentially my complete setup. Now my average is 3000, which means half the time I play I range below 2800 and I get docked bonuses. A few times it cost me because I couldn't help my guild with star hoarder.

I made two posts about this in bugs and issues.