1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Mk1shooter setup?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Abcdefghijklmnopqustuvwx, 25 Dec 2017.

1. Abcdefghijklmnopqustuvwx

Abcdefghijklmnopqustuvwx New Member

I have the following weapons
    -level10 legendary cannon
    -level10 epic flare gun
    Level10 epic big shield
    Level3 legendary sniper cannon
    What should I choose?

2. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    WOw you have some godlike credit card:eek:
    Welcome to the bay!!
    BTW the best way to see which item to go for us test it out yourself and see which one you like ;)

Last edited: 25 Dec 2017
  3. Gloryah

Gloryah Member

Okay...first of all, the big shield isn't a weapon.
    Now...to your question: At MK1, it doesn't matter.

TheFixer27 likes this.
  4. Abcdefghijklmnopqustuvwx

but my cannon deal so low damage,only 300 damage?how can I upgrade pass level 10?
    so low damage that it shoudn't be even named legendary

5. TheFixer27

A boat
    git gud,you need a duplicate of that weapon which in this case anoother legendary cannon and an unlock tier2 evolution skill/talent from your crew ;)

Rinse & Repeat likes this.
  6. Rinse & Repeat

Rinse & Repeat Well-Known Member

You need the same type of cannon of the same rarity... considering its a legendary... don't bother... use the cannon at level 10... the cannon gets its damage from its quick reload: stay alive, aim your shots, keep firing and your damage output will show...

7. Gloryah

Gloryah Member

You don't sound like an experienced player who got all that gear over time...playing ships up to MK6/7. You sound like someone who paid a lot of real money for that gear.

But, at MK1, you are playing other newbies who DON'T have that kind of gear and you are playing computer bot ships who don't even know how to play. So, you don't need to worry about how much damage you do...you already do more than anyone you'll come up against.

Just play. Learn how to play your boat. Otherwise, even if you spend money for the awesome gear, you'll still get your @ss handed to you by someone who knows how to play.

TheFixer27 likes this.
  8. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I would advise against using your legendaries before mk3-mk4, that's when a cannon+sniper cannon comes in handy. The standard cannon deals 600 damage every 10 seconds, which is just, lol, too much for your average beginner ship to handle. You can twoshot defenders, one-burst a mk4 shooter with thise weapons.

Learn these weapons first. Otherwise you're going to be in a jam.

TheFixer27 likes this.
  9. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

does it really matter at this infamy? No, it doesn't. Use whatever.

But listen here, bub.
    Even the common poor playerbase, with their commons and uncommons, will win every battle untill they start facing other players. Then, they will win some and lose some, untill they avarage out at aprox 200-300 infamy. But you, Mr. Wallet warrior, *poke poke* will undoutably blow the compition out of the water, untill you level up your boat and start facing aganst other mk 3s and 4s, that got to 600-1000 infamy using skills, not credit cards. Then, they will crush you and your shiny legendairys with rares, some epics, but most importantly, skill. Then, untill you learn how to play the game, you will bob up and down at a certain infamy untill you learn the ropes and you fly up the ranks once more. The cycle will continue untill you quit playing or come upon a 'Eureka!' moment and it all comes together (which is extriemly rare)

YOU HAVE BEEN WORNED...
    now being a !@#$ jerk aside, here some tips to help get out of the cycle discused earlier.

1. SPEED
    if I were you, I would invest in a good turbo. it could be any rarity, but I have a fealing you will go for legendairy.
    You will be able to dodge other people's shots, which is VERY IMPORTANT

2. SHIP
    shooter is the best ship at low levels, but it is practicly mandantory to check out other ships too.

3. JOIN A GUILD
    at a certian level, you can join a guild. Do! The guild raffle can get you some cool stuff, and the drunk idiots/stupid 9 year olds found in global chat *shiver* will not be found in guild chat!

4. TRAIN/BUY YOUR CREW
    they let you evolve your items (level them past level 10) and give items important bonuses! They also earn Cptn. Xp, used for leveling up.

Whew! long post! *faints*

10. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

id will be happy with 300 damage every 5 seconds even at mk5 lol

Mr. Chompers likes this.
  11. LimeOnMars

LimeOnMars Well-Known Member

Cuz you need to train your crew. Bhurt amplifies your cannons' damage.

You can equip flare, cannon and sniper on a shooter mk1. But not big shield, you can use only a 1 point blu item.
    3RRR 1B

Last edited: 27 Dec 2017
  12. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

it's only 2 red slots.

and also, is he even listening to this thread anymore?

13. LimeOnMars

LimeOnMars Well-Known Member

After a recent update, it's 3RRR

Mr. Chompers likes this.
  14. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

Can you post a screenshot of your inventory :)

Mr. Chompers and The Otherguy like this.
  15. Bradley Thorinsson

Bradley Thorinsson Well-Known Member

WHOA WHOA WHOA!! HOLD UP , HOLD UP.
    You've got all of this..stuff....leggys..epics..nice shit
    And you're telling me that you STILL shit yourself in an MK1?!

THE FUCK HAS BATTLE BAY COME TOO??!

What should you choose?! ..
    IMG_20171227_225830_539.JPG
    You should choose a goddamn MK7 m8.

Last edited: 27 Dec 2017
  16. Bradley Thorinsson

Bradley Thorinsson Well-Known Member

Real footage of this dude...after downloading BB and finding the pearl shop
    giphy (5).gif

TheFixer27 and tonberryking98 like this.
  17. tonberryking98

tonberryking98 Active Member

Maybe this person has mk6 or whatever on their other ships and chose not to upgrade shooter, spent a lot of money to get legendary items and pieces, or has just made a troll post. Like, look at the name (completely "misses" r and ignores y & z)

TheFixer27 likes this.
  18. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

Or... more accurately... CptnLegends lack of skill. I came up against a few of these players in my rise to 1250 infamy as a M2. These are not the guys I worried about. Honestly, EVERY gun at that level was capable of one or two-shotting me. Who cares if it's legendary or not? If I was getting hit by the enemy team... at all... then I was dead. As it turns out, even legendary bullets do zero damage when they hit a wave. I ran dual turbos. CptLegend cannot lead a target to save his life. If he hits me, it's my fault and I need to "git gudder". I "crushed" this type of players with T2 uncommons and a rare cannon, also T2. It just takes time... time that I have all the world for against an opponent like this. One "real" 1000 infamy player in a M1 speeder with T1 uncommon gear would scare me an awful lot more than this guy.

Still though, I hope CptnLegend and his friends have fun. Down in the land of flotsam & jetsam (the sub 500 infamy range) things are chaotically random and he should find plenty of willing or unwilling targets to destroy. He'll have his pick of the bots, the lesser wallet warriors, and the folks like me who are "managing my infamy".

ThatOnion likes this.
  19. Abcdefghijklmnopqustuvwx

But I just started and liked the game...

20. TheFixer27

A boat
    Git gud,theres alot of things you gotta learn yourself;)