1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Pearl rewarding systems are rubbish

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by BagAhBread™, 23 May 2017.

1. BagAhBread™

BagAhBread™ New Member

I only get 1-3 pearls per match and i want to get an epic weapon, premium chest etc. Those things would take ages to get and majority of my pearls come from completing achievements and everytime i hit the 400 pearl cap to buy a chest i always get a freeze cannon, torpedo, mortar etc. I never get anything good. And pearls are so damm valuable. Cant you all do 10 pearls a match at least??????

TheFixer27 likes this.
  2. dikshift

dikshift Active Member

I think the cost of rare chests should be cut to 200, since rares aren't even that valuable and the chances of getting the rare you want is slim. Duplicate items are hard enough to get already since it's all up to RNG; the least that can be done is make rare chests easier to obtain imo.

3. BowenQ

BowenQ Member

I would like to see 10 pearls as rewards after each game, but the game company wouldn't make any money in this way.

4. Whistler

Whistler Active Member

Well, pearls are the premium currency of the game, they are supposed to be hard to get

5. BagAhBread™

BagAhBread™ New Member

I understand but 4 pearls per match are just too ridiculous

6. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Man I wish I got 4 pearls per match..

7. Annoyed customer

Annoyed customer New Member

This game is a poorly implemented money grab. Have fun if you can but once you play for 2 weeks you will quickly learn that unless you spend $1000.00 or more you will just get walked on and loose interest fast. like most things in life you have to pay to play. I remeber when games were sold and everyone had the same weapons instead of them being hidden behind pay walls. Corporations are ruining the gaming industry just like they ruin everything else.

8. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Strongly agree on hating the freemium model!

I would place more of the blame on the consumers (us) though. Aslong as people pay up this toxic present of overpriced mediocre games ain't going anywhere. Companies go where the profit is - If people wont pay a realistic box price upfront, then the golden age of gaming is a thing of the past.

That being said you surely can do freemium in very different ways - It doesnt have to be pay 200$++ to 1shot other noobs :)

9. Whistler

Whistler Active Member

When games where sold they where all pay to play because of that, I'm personally grateful now I can play some games for free as money is a problem right now. I've been playing for a month and I really don't feel a loss of interest at all, I'm really enjoying this game while being a F2P.

I would like to thank every P2P and P2W player for contributing to this game though.

10. BowenQ

BowenQ Member

You got 4 pearls per match? That IS ridiculous while I only got 1 or 2 per match.

11. Night_Light

Night_Light New Member

I know some pay to win Ayers and they've spent 10,000 on the game

12. TheEpicWarlord

TheEpicWarlord Active Member

I have two things to say 1. I personally think premium chest should be changed to stars 2. I could never say thanks to any player who bought that many pearls I would probably try to find him a 2nd job to balance his account and money spending classes. I mean do you want me to thank somebody for ruining a game.