1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

500 pearls gone

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Speederfanboy, 19 Dec 2017.

1. Speederfanboy

Speederfanboy New Member

Please Rovio. I need an explainstion for this matter. 500 pearls gone after the new updates.

2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Are you sure you didnt spend them unintentionally?
    There isnt always a "confirm" option so sometimes you can spam tap and purchase by mistake.
    You checked to make sure you didnt drop pearls on a part upgrade or crew training?
    If you are sure they have disappeared you can open a ticket here: https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

The Otherguy likes this.
  3. Speederfanboy

Speederfanboy New Member

I’m very sure about this. I only use it for the crews only if there are below 100 pearls. Unintensionally on the Super Booster is impossible because there is a few seconds countdown after collecting the booster give by the guild members.

4. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

This is a personal issue - those can't e investigated in the forum and there is no general bug with "losing pearls".
    For those questions please contact Rovio Player Support here by creating a ticket and providing all necessary details to them such as your account name, time and date/ time zone, when you believe you lost pearls - a clear description of what you think exactly happened.
    They will try to reply to you within 72h. :)

https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

5. Speederfanboy

Speederfanboy New Member

Thank your for your kind support.

6. Speederfanboy

Speederfanboy New Member

Still no action taken after fill in the ticket.

7. Zerolive

Zerolive Well-Known Member

Within 72 hours they say.:D

8. Ira lawrence

Ira lawrence New Member

The same thing happened to me, I was at around 1723 pearls and 500 just disappeared.

9. PILIPINO AKO!

PILIPINO AKO! Member

None of us just gone pearls automatically. Well maybe you just purchased it in guild superboost.

10. Ira lawrence

Ira lawrence New Member

I wish I could say I did but the boosts and extra raffle points would be there and they are not. No, I watch my account to close for that. I am trying to reach the 3900 pearls for the 10x chess purchase. I'm playing 2 to 3 hours a day and being to careful for that. I'm sorry but he's right 500 just fell out of my account and his. Thanks for the support though I do appreciate the feed back and ideas.

11. Speederfanboy

Speederfanboy New Member

Rovio has returned my 500 pearls. Thank you and happy holiday.

The Otherguy likes this.
  12. Ira lawrence

Ira lawrence New Member

Hey glad to hear I hoping they do the same for me. Happy holidays

13. Candido

Candido Member

Croupier
    Wonder if they will return mine