1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Ads between battles - too long

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Vile Kyle, 21 Dec 2017.

1. PILIPINO AKO!

PILIPINO AKO! Member

Uhh but to me all my ads where just 30 seconds. And did you actually clicked the "Watch Ad" in shop refresh or/ in the 50% more battle rewards?

2. Vile Kyle

Vile Kyle Member

Umm yeah they optional but if you don’t want bonus loot you have no choice. I don’t care that your ads are 30 seconds or less most of mine are too. But when you have a battle that lasts a couple mins then you have watch an ad that is 135 seconds long without knowing what ad it is is LAME. Obviously if I knew the ad was 135 seconds long I would not watch it.

3. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Ads longer than 30 seconds are an aberration. If you see ads longer than that please contact our player support and provide them screenshots of the offending ads and we can do our best to try to get rid of them.

Mr. Chompers likes this.
  4. Vile Kyle

Vile Kyle Member

Thanks Miika, I will do so since I’m seeing this ad way to much.

5. Vile Kyle

Vile Kyle Member

As you asked Miika I made a post in bugs and support with several screenshots of said ad

6. PILIPINO AKO!

PILIPINO AKO! Member

Here in Philippines all game ads including this game is just all 30 seconds.