1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Now here is my Rage Review for this game

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Invidel, 25 May 2017.

?

Should i "Git Gud"?

1. Yes

83.3%
  2. No

16.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Invidel

Invidel New Member

Okay, so i've been playing this shit for almost a month now, so i think it's time for me to write some review here (keep in mind that this is 100% my opinion and in rage mental situation)

PROS:
    - This game need skill, so no matter how BIG your weapon is, you still have to know how to use it. It's a good thing in a free game like this. Thumbs up.

That's it.... Now...

CONS:
    -FUCKING AUTO AIM!!
    This shit right here is helpful, but only a bit. It mostly annoying and disrupting any shot i made. When i try to shoot a motherfucking enemy in front of me, those shit just locking up to the enemy in Narnia land, WTF??? And then i missed my shot, and then the enemy shot me, and on, and on, and on, and then i die....

-Awkward Control
    Not a fan. And also when we played it on a mobile phone and not a controller, it makes it even worse.

-When you think you will get a shot...
    NO! It missed. I don't fucking understand, my cursor is green, and it's fucking close-up, i release my mighty cannon for the kill, but no. It missed. Seriously WTF (I'm not lying here, it's true.)

-WAAAAVEEEEEE
    The most annoying thing i've ever see in a history of gaming. I'm using a Rail Gun, and guess what? 70% of my Rail Gun shot was blocked by a motherfucking wave. Somebody once told me that you can use it for a cover, but no. Enemy gun still magically hit me (I don't even see them, seriously, this is madness)

-You will always get a shitty team against a pro team
    No need for explanation.

-What is the purpose of the guild?
    Seriously, i join a guild once but nothing interesting happened. It just creating more chat room filled with noobs.

Tell me to "git gud". but in the end of the day, it is still the truth...

Anomalix likes this.
  2. Raissa tito safaraz

Raissa tito safaraz Active Member

Calm down bro! I think your points are also right but those all make this game fun and addicting! You know sometimes make you mad because of that me too i feel that but if that features are gone, this game wont be fun and very easy. Well have fun

Neptune_Gaming likes this.
  3. Anomalix

Anomalix Member

I agree on the aiming part, where you're about to shoot an enemy right in front of you and the target switch to another ship across the friggin map, you use lock but sometimes it switches between targets so fast, you don't even have time to lock in, also lock is almost always useless with torps and mortars.
    As for the waves, I actually think they a stroke of genius and add to the strategy, gotta time your shots better. And I would say ditch railgun for that matter and the 22sec cooldown. There are much better weapons.
    I also agree on the cancer that is ghost shells in this game, admins keep sending back the same answer, its a connection issue, at some level it is, but still fixable. I won't start another conversation on that because they don't care. I'm switching to speeder anyway and ghost shells are mostly involving speeders, apparently, double shield-stuns wasn't making them OP enough...gonna be my turn now.
    And of course, I agree on the matchmaking, again fixable but pointless to try to explain to them how to fix it. 4 mk6 speeders one side vs mk5 shooters with no fixer or speeder to counter will ruin a match in a min or less. "But it evens out in the end"...sure. If you're a noob that keeps getting carried, of course, you're happy. Imagine paying good money on this game and lose 600 infamy in a few hours cuz you keep getting the most inept teams known to the PVP world. And then you look at the season rankings and see one of those stupid fixers that never fix their teams and of course finish last in damage every match(they think helping with 1 cannon at 20 DPS) and you see them in top 5...
    As for guild, almost pointless without guild wars, we will see.

Last edited: 25 May 2017
    TheRedSpeeder likes this.
  4. Raissa tito safaraz

Oh cmon i have asked this before but no one answer it.where is the statement that there will be guild war

5. Anomalix

Anomalix Member

Exactly, when and if its gonna happen is a mystery. Another piece of content that should've been out since soft launch but who cares right?

6. Raissa tito safaraz

Owh okay

7. Invidel

Invidel New Member

Don't worry, i'm calm now.

8. oDDD

oDDD Member

If ypu cant get used to the waves and control scheme. Git Gud or go back to counter strike.

9. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

Git gud noob.

But seriously... these are all teething pains, I've had the same issues and now I understand (about 2k games in, 1600 inf) the mechanics and use them in my favour.. it's awesome ...

10. N1NJ4YT

N1NJ4YT Member

DONT TALK TRASH ABOUT MY GAME :mad:(CSGO)

Last edited: 25 May 2017
  11. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

I agree that the controls are tricky on a phone - I stick to the tablet the last few days of a season.

@Anomalix Having had the pleasure of being on your team I will say this; you are incredibly hard to heal. Heals have range and its not entirely upon the Fixer to be in range :)

A55A51N likes this.
  12. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

If I remember correctly, devs have told that guild wars have been under planning for sometime already BUT no one has told when it is coming

13. rlxgenerate

rlxgenerate Active Member

All I've got to say is that everything we gripe about on the forums gets back to the devs at some point.
    And if it gets back to them, then it's a seed that was planted.
    Eventually, it'll become implemented.
    Give it time. Enjoy the game for what it is.
    Goodness gracious...just look at clash royale when it came out...nothing to do but battle. Now they've got guild battles and a world bracket tournament with $1M prize pool.
    Give this game a chance everyone!!!

TheRedSpeeder likes this.
  14. GuerrillaPvP

GuerrillaPvP Active Member

*sigh* many of these complaints are easily explainable and fixable with basic in game mechanics.

15. Whistler

Whistler Active Member

Here; the search function is a magical thing.

16. Cleener

Cleener New Member

17. Cleener

Cleener New Member

I understand your frustrations I had them myself until I looked up targeting on you tube then I learned how to shoot . The only problem I have is the game taking away healing points so if you want to join this game don't be a fixer you will only contribute to your Guild 2 quests. This time for me 1 cause they had the fixer but not the healing , usually you can get the healing also. And remember your healing points are just evaporated in the wind , because they don't count for anything in this game .

18. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

@Cleener You necro'd a thread from 10 months ago and then started giving advice? You really think that guy still needs it?

19. NoTzHoNg

NoTzHoNg Active Member

Battle Bay Player
    Its hard to read this while scroling up and down in a library:p

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  20. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

This thread is read by me! Whaaaaaa.... I just found out when I joined the forum!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.