1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Tesla Bolt so OP

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by jeongmin seo, 23 May 2017.

1. Miika

Miika Game Lead

No. Every tesla bolt hit gives the target also tesla immunity which lasts twice as long as the actual tesla bolt effect. If the player is hit with tesla bolt during this immunity time, the tesla bolt effect is going to last only 50% of what it would normally. So, the tesla effects would be like 10s, 5s, 2.5s and so on. The immunity is removed when player takes damage or the immunity time runs out.

Stelmo and Captain_Perry like this.
  2. Captain_Perry

Captain_Perry Active Member

Ahh! Thank you Miika... I was wondering since I noticed this a few months ago. Also, that explains why my stuns reduce duration when I stun someone who's already stunned.
    How "stunning"! (Geddit?) :p

3. jeongmin seo

jeongmin seo Member

Thanks for explanation !! I wish I can see this kind of tips in the game tho... there are so many mysterious stuffs in battle bay ....

4. Miika

Miika Game Lead

You are right, this is not explained well anywhere, we should add a tip about that.

Currently the only place to see this is when you get hit by a tesla bolt is to look your buff and debuff icons on HUD. On the left side of your health bar you see how much stun you have still left, and on the right side you see how much of the immunity is still left.

Miathan and jeongmin seo like this.
  5. jeongmin seo

jeongmin seo Member

Ok good to know you are aware of that xD thank you for answering all my questions Miika ;)

6. dikshift

dikshift Active Member

Lol, or just have 2 tesla bolts. That's actually a cool strat if we ever get 5 people fleets; let one guy carry tesla bolts only and render enemies useless.

7. Anomalix

Anomalix Member

Is it? Actually never noticed because the duration is ridiculously long and with double stuns, there's no defense. I think it's unfair to other classes but I'm switching to speeder, as many are at the top tier, so I can't complain too much.