1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Notes v. 2.7 "Custom Battles"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zeus, 19 Dec 2017.

1. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Even another way to syphon pearls would be preferable over what we have now.

Waiting 5+ days to swap talents is absurd. Guild quests asks us to use different weapons and ships, why keep a terrible system in place that leads to players using worse setups than needed?

I have nothing against talent choices being actual choices (like the Carronade), but allowing different setups for some absurd cost should have happened ages ago already.

Looking forward to seeing what a 2nd talent loadout is priced at, Im guessing 10k pearls ;)

The Otherguy likes this.
  2. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    Did you count other classes too?
    It is also the beginning of the season, many players haven’t been able to grind infamy yet

3. Prof. Fizzone

Prof. Fizzone New Member

I can’t use daily offers and pearls page. They load forever! Con you solve that bug?
    Thanks

4. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

It's being looked into and will hopefully be fixed soon.

5. H.R.H AOTF

H.R.H AOTF Member

5+ days to swap talants? It's one hour per skill and dosnt cost pearls. Even if you swapped every skill on a maxed crew member it would still only take about 16 to 18 hours max

Mr. Chompers and The Otherguy like this.
  6. H.R.H AOTF

H.R.H AOTF Member

So if there is one weapon that needs buffing I'd say rocket launcher. I have a T2 level 20 rare that dose 4 x 170 damage. Close range yeah it's not that bad. Any distance and it scatters so much your lucky if you get 2 x 170 couple that with its reload time and it's probably the most useless weapon in the game and I'm not even factoring in a ships defence. 2 x 170 is a best case scenario. It's probably more like 2 x 130 damage. Now 260 damage is poor. I can do that with most T1 level 10 rare weapons

Mr. Chompers likes this.
  7. SlAyEr

SlAyEr Active Member

@Bennunator @Zeus he needs help

8. Kitterini

Assuming you never train new crew then you are absolutely right. Which is the case for around 0.1% of players, so Im not sure what your point is?
    --- what St Elmo is asking for is a way to swap talents that doesnt get locked for 5+days at a time. For instance having 1 talent loadout pr boat or some amount of different loadouts to switch between.

Stelmo and Babablacksheep like this.
  9. Olibooger

Olibooger Active Member

Freelance Bum
    Anyone know if the " special offer " for weapons n what not is a permanent thing or only thru christmas?

10. H.R.H AOTF

H.R.H AOTF Member

I think it' a permanent thing. New offers every week

11. TheEpicWarlord

TheEpicWarlord Active Member

Fixer (in my rank) is not weak at all whoever has a fixer usually wins the fight unless i can get my team to target the fixer, which usually takes an eternity. The other thing people do is "over target" fixers meaning at the start of the match they say destroy and then whatever the fixers name is so they start attacking the fixer even if the fixer is smart and hides in the back slightly behind his team or behind an enforcers shield.

12. H.R.H AOTF

H.R.H AOTF Member

Oh ok but the question he replied to was about skills
    Yes I agree having a second load out would be a good idea as I'm constantly swapping weapons between ships but the true fact is that they want you to have more of one weapon. Then you have to buy storage for them. I think my next storage is around 500 pearls. Same go's for skills. People use pearl to speed up training and retraining. Having a second layout for skills means you can instantly swap from one skill set to another rendering retraining useless (no pearl spending)

13. TheEpicWarlord

For me it is in the daily login screen on December 24th

14. Kitterini

Agreed that low ranked fixer is great. That doesnt change the problem at the only stage of the game you cant move beyond though.

Fixer was nowhere near the top dog (at mk6+) before they nerfed survival (Pulse slaughter), movement (OB nerf) and health (5% nerf a while back). I'm sorry for ruining the Christmas spirit, but its hard to assemble much excitement about them reverting the least significant of the nerfs.

However, I do think that you are right that lowbie balance is why they refuse to bring fixer back from worst to mediocre at high end. I just disagree that temporary low level balance is more important than permanent high end imbalance.

The Otherguy likes this.
  15. Hokuse

Hokuse Well-Known Member

We need a chat window in custom game room.

BEN, Aamos and Deinøs like this.
  16. TheEpicWarlord

Okay however hp for some high end fixers is not terrible i have seen players such as Leonut, Bergster, and Brizo who (i think) all have 5k+ hp, however i do think they need to buff mid to high end fixers without buffing lower level fixers or extremely powerful fixers, and i would love for overboost to be restored to its former glory.

17. ADTR4Life88

ADTR4Life88 New Member

In really love the enforcer and carro buff!! Enforcer can finally stay on target woth speeders!! And the speed and health buff was a must needed!! Thx deverinos!!!!

18. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

No, not really.
    Messing about with custom battles is fun enough, but I'd prefer to be able to use different ships/weapons effectively where it counts.

The Otherguy, Kitterini and Crashedup like this.
  19. Kitterini

High end Fixers have 7k HP now, i.e. still the lowest of all classes :)
    The Fixers that need a buff the most is the high end, this game has no 'extremely powerful' fixers. Its been months since a fixer finished in the top 10 and I doubt even 1 fixer has ended at #1 in 2017 (unlike every other class).

There are some great players playing Fixer absolutely, but their choice of class is detrimental to their chances at high end. That pretty much sums up my frustration, if you want to reach your personal max potential then fixer is the wrong choice of boat (and arguably was so also before the 50% Repair Pulse nerf). But Ill stop complaining now, its pretty clear that its working as intended.

20. Fin-

Fin- Active Member

Plz make custom chat tap(below the inbox tap).
    And hold a competition rovio xD
    Now it can be a nice esports game. Seems pretty good an international compitition.
    And plz let me send replay on global chat and personal chat.

TheFixer27 likes this.