1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Joining new guild at beginning of rivalry.

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Thizznut, 27 Nov 2017.

1. Thizznut

Thizznut New Member

So I left my previous guild at the end of rivalry because it was dying out. So I joined a new guild right away when the rivalry ended and even though I was one of the top contributors I didn't get the 42k tokens for helping my new guild win the rivalry. So that combined with that new guild not being so supportive I left and I'm at a new guild, where I already donated pearls for guild boosts and helped complete quests. But since I joined my current guild a few hours into the rivalry, now I'm not going to get the guild rivalry tokens even though we are in first place. This really sucks because its going to be the second rivalry I'm a row that I help a guild get number 1 position and I'm not getting rewarded :(

Nikkie! likes this.
  2. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

Sorry to hear that! Happily there are many rivalries to come for you to collect some awesome rewards! It is possible that there will be a better solution for changing guilds in the future but no news on that at least yet.

Nikkie! and AVID like this.
  3. Thizznut

Thizznut New Member

Oh man here's another wasted week :( 84k tokens down, its really hard when your f2p and they take your main source of better equipment.

4. Try to win nubs

Try to win nubs Member

Why the rivaliry cant wait at least 1 hour to start? We cant change our guild bc of that >.>

Nikkie! and Thizznut like this.
  5. Zerolive

Zerolive Well-Known Member

There is simple solutions to this. If we make all the quest board composed of 10 quests and make the rivalry 6 days and one day rivalry break, I am sure it will work out. But of course tokens for those two quest removed per board should be added in other 10 quests:D:)

Nikkie!, Ash KOT and Thizznut like this.
  6. Thizznut

Thizznut New Member

Yes that a wait time between rivalries would be helpful. Cause I remember this was a patch for people not to get the 42k tokens when they joined guilds late. But its causing a problem for people that have to change guilds for actual reasons. I mean I think rewards in the guild should be based on how much the guild member contributed, because some inactive players dont do anything and just collect tokens.

7. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Great idea, one day off a week would be nice :D

Nikkie! and Thizznut like this.
  8. Thizznut

Thizznut New Member

Okay so my guild is in 2nd place i just got invited to a better guild. How can I get this seasons rewards, and switch to a New guild and contribute in the New season and get those rewards as well. Why do I have to sacrafice on rewards I am earning (by working for them).