1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Update issues and Appstore

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Carl2801, 19 Dec 2017.

1. Carl2801

Carl2801 New Member

when I open the app it says a new version is available but when I go to the App Store it says that it has been downloaded. Can’t play until this is resolved

2. MobyD1ckXXL

MobyD1ckXXL New Member

New update shows my daily battle rewards as recieved but I haven't even played yet

3. Lil dude78

Lil dude78 New Member

App Store says game is up to date but won’t let me play when I try to log on

4. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

Try to drag down the app page in the app store to refresh the page.

The Grim Repair and Ash KOT like this.
  5. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Did you already play before the update?
    Did you try and force close the app and reopen it to see if it is just a visual bug?

The Otherguy likes this.
  6. Lil dude78

Lil dude78 New Member

I tried all of those just deleted app waiting to get to WiFi to reinstall hopefully that works

7. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Let us know how you get on ;)

The Grim Repair likes this.
  8. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Go to the app store, go to the updates tab and then pull down to refresh ;)

9. Parkourkid2000

Parkourkid2000 New Member

In the new Christmas update, every time I click the 24 hour offer, my game crashes

10. Parkourkid2000

Parkourkid2000 New Member

I can't play battle bay anymore. The game just crashes no matter what I do. I look at the offer, game crashes. I want to check my shop, it crashes. I want to check the new update, game crashes before it even loads. It crashes with every little thing I do and each time I have to reload the game, which takes a like 2 minutes. As you can tell, it has become very frustrating to play bottle bay as you never know when it will crash next. Heck, it might even crash in a match, making me lose infamy and get reported as a floater! I don't know if the reason is because of my devices storage, the games size, the type of device I have (iPod touch 5th generation), or just because of problems with in the game itself, but I really want to be able to have an enjoyable time with this game free of all the problems my game gives me. I hope you can help me.

11. DANIEL NEAG...

DANIEL NEAG... New Member

My friend is unable to update the game. Everytime the update is getting stuck at 181mb and then getting cancelled. There is a lot of space on phone and have tried with cellular as well as wifi. Tried deleting game and folder and download again. Still not happening. Can anyone help me out resolve his problem? Its android.

12. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    That's network issue, not battlebay