1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New Update

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by jSwtch, 16 Dec 2017.

1. jSwtch

jSwtch Member

Needs to be soon, needs to be big

2. Rinse & Repeat

Rinse & Repeat Well-Known Member

That's it... that's why you made this thread... just to say that... I'm almost 100% sure there is a thread talking about the upcoming update, you couldn't just post this on there? I'm sorry if I sound rude but you making this thread seems unnecessary

Zachiderp, TheFixer27, Ultrah and 4 others like this.
  3. xBonk

xBonk Active Member

Machinist
    That' always possible, but before trolling could you let us know where this other link is. Then I wouldnt have completely wasted my time clicking on this one.
    Thanks.

SCOOTY PUFF Jr and The Otherguy like this.
  4. Rinse & Repeat

Rinse & Repeat Well-Known Member

im not trolling I assure you and I didn't think I would have to link if people looked
    Adjusting The Sails- is a thread where players can post small improvements they want to see in the game....
    Next update hype train-(this is in off-topic) this is a thread where people can give their ideas of what the next update is gonna have...
    This post could have been made in these threads tbh... or pretty much any suggestion thread... What do you mean by BIG if you have ideas you should share them but to just say it has to be big without anything else...

The Otherguy likes this.
  5. xBonk

xBonk Active Member

Machinist
    In my opinion, if you know there is another thread you post it, instead of just saying your "almost 100% sure" and then ask a moderator to close this thread. Pretty darn easy actually, then we wouldn't still have this useless thread open. That' all I'm saying, that's why you sounded like a troll. I' not here to argue, simply to understand why people aren't more helpful. I would ask that a moderator close this thread since you posted where there is a similar thread.

SCOOTY PUFF Jr likes this.
  6. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Ahem. Let me be clear here. There IS a rule saying that duplicate threads are not allowed. There is NOT a rule saying that the person pointing out that the thread is duplicate has to prove it and provide a link.

Peace.

Rinse & Repeat likes this.
  7. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

8. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

New reply

Needs to be long, needs to be bug