1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Error 492 playstore

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by bwaybwoy, 15 Nov 2017.

1. bwaybwoy

bwaybwoy New Member

2. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Heya - this error is playstore specific so have you tried googling it and read solutions?

Here are some I found:

1. Clear Cache of Google Play: This is a common fix and have worked for most users. Go to settings and open your apps list. Then tap on "Google Play Store" and select "Clear Data". Repeat the same steps to clear data for "Google Service Framework". Now open Google Play and download/update your app(or game).

2. Clear dalvik cache: If you are a custom ROM user then you can follow this method. Simply reboot into recovery and then go to advanced >> select "wipe dalvik cache". Then reboot system, open Google Play Store and then download the app.

3. If you have installed your app on a corrupted SDcard, that can also cause this error. Take out the SDCard and check it for errors. Then uninstall the app and re-install it in your device. Re-insert the error free SDcard and then move apps to SD card.

3. bwaybwoy

bwaybwoy New Member

Before I asked this forum, I did all of those ways. But still It didn't work. I tried clearing cache and data from both playstore and service. And I did wiped dalvik cache from TWRP. And I don't have SD card.
    Everything worked fine before the latest update.

4. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Have you tried to see if you can find the APK online and manually install it?

5. boygamers

boygamers New Member

Try this solution
    1. Stop all update process on google play and clear cache of google play
    2. If it doesn't work you can try to update google play store from https://www.androidapksbox.com/

6. Helius Maximus

Helius Maximus Active Member

PM
    When the beta changed to global, I had a similar problem and the only way it was resolved was to factory reset my devices, then install Google play and configure my Google account, and then install BB. This happened on my tablet as well as on my cell phone. So, maybe if so far you haven't resolved the issue, you could try that.