1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Main more than one ship?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by lolawola, 24 May 2017.

?

how many ships you play?

1. 1

2. 2

3. 2 and one of them is fixer

4. 3

5. 4

6. 4 and none of them is fixer

7. 5

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

is it even possible? no matter how i look at it, you need to retrain everytime to maximize each ships potential.
    i hoarded lots of different weapons just in case for future use, but am running out of inventory space. since its all rng, you never know, when will you get what you need for evolution.

1. do you wish there was a better way for organizing inventory?

2. is the retrain function, 1 hour / 1 ability, too long?

3. how many different ships do you play?

2. mammoth1946

mammoth1946 Active Member

1. buy more space using pearls.
    2. Nope. its neutral.
    3. 1 only defender

3. ToddTHY

ToddTHY Member

It takes more time to develop more ships, yet it's just normal to play more than one ship if you had been playing the game longer than six months. All the top players have more than one developed ship.

Captain_Perry likes this.
  4. aaaxxd

aaaxxd Member

I am primarily a fixer, but I occasionally play shooter and enforcer for various reasons (almost always shooters since they are easier to get used to).

For skillset, fixers have their own tree (feelix), as do other weapon/armour types, so you can still build your favourite set without retraining too much. At higher levels, training can take days anyway.

I am not a great fan of the inventory system either, largely because of the evolution and parts systems in my case.

5. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

i did, but its still filled up easily. and 500 pearls for measly 5 space of inventory is hardly worth it. why is it scaling so ridiculously high?

am only lvl20 atm, but i dont want to limit myself to one boat.
    imho each ship should have its own storage space, the bigger it is, the more storage. they can think of reducing a ships speed with each mk upgrade, but you have pay high amount of pearls to store anything on that ship? sorry, but thats fishy to me...

6. rlxgenerate

rlxgenerate Active Member

I understand your pain. Trying to keep weapons for upgrading...pieces to forge new weapons...changing out ships and trying new set ups...I wish there were a few changes made to the system...

I've got 60 slots and they're pretty much always full. I scrap every gray and green I find and sometimes, blues. It's hard to keep it up and organizing it is a pain in the butt too.

I suggest just stick to 1-2 ships early on in the game and focusing on masters them.

mammoth1946 likes this.
  7. Raissa tito safaraz

Raissa tito safaraz Active Member

Yeah me too i have problem on storage also altough i have cleaned all that i dont need, still full. I want to increase my storage but i need to pay 160 gems! That is a lot amount except for pay to play player.

Back to the topic, i primary using shooter. At first my ship shooter (obviously) and then change it into enforcer. But im not interested with that yellow and green things. All i want is red and blue things. So i move to defender. Quite long using defender. after i realized that defender has many blue slots but few red slots, I decided to use shooter because it has a lot red slots until now

Attached Files:

8. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

yup. mine looks exactly the same. although am at 50 space currently, its full and i dont plan going beyond that. just too expensive.

i would like to have at least 2 ships ready for battle, just so i don't get bored of this game too quickly, but the limitations are off-putting.

so, currently maining speeder and looking for suggestions for second ship to compliment it. i dont like shooter nor mortar weapons. enforcer looks like a slow version of speeder, so maybe defender or fixer?