1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Fix the rivalry tokens after rivalry ends

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by ~TheSpeeder~, 13 Dec 2017.

1. ~TheSpeeder~

~TheSpeeder~ New Member

I have spent weeks getting nothing when the rivalry ended. I was supposed to get 42,000 because we were in first place this last week. And I was at 6,000+ trophies in the contribution. I don't understand why you did this rovio. Now when we want to join a new guild after rivalry ends because our old guild wasn't good enough everything looks fine I get 12,000 tokens after every new board, BUT at the end of the week I get nothing. Just because I decided to join a better guild within an hour of the old one finishing. Can I have my tokens that I deserve. I know I'm being greedy but I spent hard weeks without good earned raffle tokens. So, what your saying is we MUST stay in the same guild forever or if we join a new one right at the beggining of a new rivalry we won't get anything. You got to give people time to join a new guild without jeapordizing there future guild tokens. I really did want my guild tokens. I woke up early in the morning today to find I have nothing to raffle up. I love this game I play it so much. It's the only game I play on my phone. I even recommended it to so many of my friends. A lot of my friends play it because of me. But, I don't want to stop playing all because I had a bad guild and decided to wait till rivalry ended to join a new one right when it ended. We all weren't people who joined different guilds for tokens back then with the glitch but this is unfair. I demand 42,000. I don't know how to prove it but it's true I've been getting nothing.Please rovio I try to be a loyal fan of the game but this might just make me quit. We all got to have at least an hour or something to join a new guild when the old rivalry ends. "Or we can have one chance to join a new guild every week and still get rewards at the end"- my suggestion. Put the "one guild change". Where we can join another guild but, can only get one per rivalry reset. And the max of the "one chance guild change" is 1. They would only be able to change guilds once. And if they have 0 they wait next week to get there 1 again. You know what I mean. But how unfair. I missed out on about 100,000 to 150,000 I'd say but i wished this last rivalry tokens. Just because our old guilds are inactive we can join a new one at a cost. UNFAIR. Sorry it was so long but I'm speaking for lots of people

Last edited: 13 Dec 2017
  2. Tirth2_

Tirth2_ Well-Known Member

First of all , u need to be in the guild entire time of quest season to fetch the rivalry rewards.

Plus,I think they are already working on cooldown between rivalries , so that players can change guilds! :)

Mr. Chompers likes this.
  3. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

This would be VERY nice :)

Tirth2_ likes this.
  4. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

You lose rewards for 1 season pr guildhop.

You can thank the exploiters for it.

Mr. Chompers likes this.
  5. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

Yea you are suffering because of exploiters,and punishment for Innocent is justified here in battle bay

Some people might even ask you to thank the criminals (Exploiters) and suck it up,Rather than demand justice

Welcome to battle bay!

Mr. Chompers and Shadow Moon! like this.
  6. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Let me rephrase then:
    The world is full of people with questionable morals, that are willing to exploit flexible rules for personal gain. Because they exist the rest has to live in a world of narrow and constraining rules.

Could the system be more flexible? Sure.
    Why isnt it? Because of cheating selfish (insert a word starting with C that also describes a female bodypart).

Last edited: 13 Dec 2017
  7. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

The should change your title to "Public prosecutor of the bay"

I will add a 'P' that describes male bladder emptying

Looks like i 'P' someone off..

8. BiGRiG907

BiGRiG907 New Member

My guild just finished 1st season and no rivalry rewards even tho we were there entire season. Its my guild so Im positive of that. Its been a whole day and nothing yet. Wtf?!?

9. Tirth2_

Tirth2_ Well-Known Member

xBonk likes this.
  10. BiGRiG907

BiGRiG907 New Member

Thx brother.

Tirth2_ likes this.
  11. Killerduck

Killerduck Member

I got so much power ups and perks but sold a lot of them because I figure I’d get them again lol damn explotiers. I also still Wish they had the 10 kill mine. Halleneg