1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug: Defence decreases healing

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by MrJezyk, 9 Dec 2017.

1. MrJezyk

MrJezyk New Member

i often play as Fixer and i heal significantly less against Defenders with a high defence

2. NoTzHoNg

NoTzHoNg Active Member

Battle Bay Player
    I've had the same thing happen to me

3. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

@The Grim Repair Fact check on this please. And if its true, it is working as intended?

4. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Facts checked: Defense has no affect on healing.

There is a +/-10% randomization to all heal and damage - so this is probably why such a confusion can happen :)

5. Brizo

Brizo Active Member

You will often see what appears to be reduced heals when dealing with fire damage (flare gun and fire bomb). Let's say your repair pulse heals 59HP/s (+/-10%) and the fire damage is 28DMG. You will see your heals at the 28 range when your team mate has full health and gets hit by a fire weapon. -28dmg ... +28 heals ... -29 ... +29 etc. You can't heal more than a ships health.

It's probably obvious to many, but that is the only case of "reduced" health.

6. MrJezyk

MrJezyk New Member

I guess i must’ve been unlucky with the low rolls on defenders then.

Thanks for the answers everyone :)

The Grim Repair likes this.