1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

I bought the 10 day pearl on dec 12 and didnt get the pearls for that day

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Taevion0, 13 Dec 2017.

1. Taevion0

Taevion0 Member

I bought the 10 day pearl on dec 12 and didnt get the pearls for that day and i currently only see 9 days total to collect. Please help verify if it left out Dec12's pearls.

Thanks

2. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

Hey! With any problems with purchases, please drop a message to our support at: rov.io/support
    Thanks!

PILIPINO AKO! and Taevion0 like this.
  3. Taevion0

Taevion0 Member

Hi, ive received 1 automated msg about receving my issue ticket in Dec14th for this and the status has remained as "open" since... and no updates... even after adding a 2nd msg ti follow up on the issue.

i like this forum bc staff actually respond here so thats y i have to resort to posting here again... might anyone have answers here instead of keeping me in the dark?

My 10 day pearl package has already expired and i still dont know if ive been short-changed a couple hundred pearls

4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I'll call a dev for you...
    @Zeus please help!

5. Taevion0

Taevion0 Member

Thank you sir

6. Taevion0

Taevion0 Member

Holidays? Short on staff? Ur support tickets do not work if u dont reply.

7. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

There's about a dozen devs, give it some more time, also I mentioned this post to @The Grim Repair. Hang in there, mate!:)

Taevion0 likes this.
  8. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Hey guys - we don’t help on forums with purchase issues. You’ll have you contact Rovio Player Support here please: https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us?mobile_site=true

Please also be advised that simply tagging a Dev or myself won’t “summon” is ;) we will respond to as much as possible but it shouldn’t be an expectation that we can every time.

9. Taevion0

Taevion0 Member

I dont want to bother u guys either since its not ur job, but the support team is not giving an adequatete timely update and it involves my money - after ticket was cteated.

Thats an issue that paying customers shouldnt have to worry about especially since its Rovio.

I also have a 2nd ticket regarding another pearl issue not being solved so im not particularly pleased at recent events.

Thanks for looking into this even tho it doesnt involve ur dept.