1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Displaying an avatar

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by BasedCarpen, 12 Dec 2017.

1. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

I linked my account to my Facebook page, so I can see my avatar but others can not. Only one person on my friend list has an avatar displayed, how did they do this?

Screenshot_2017-12-12-07-03-35.png

Nikkie! likes this.
  2. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

It may be related to your Facebook privacy settings. I know the defaults have become more permissive in that apps can use your picture as it's part of your "public profile" but it's entirely possible that something's broken there.

For the record, you don't have a profile picture in-game to me from the list or when I expand your profile. Maybe there's something amiss server-side.

@Bennunator - any way to check?

Nikkie! likes this.
  3. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

You can't see a players avatar (Facebook picture) unless you are friends in Facebook. :)