1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

The epitome of balanced match-making: 4 fixers vs 0 fixers.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Cpt Obvious, 28 Aug 2017.

1. HighHammer

HighHammer Member

There’s nothing wrong with the matchematcking and these matches never took place and everybody’s lying and you have the chance to win and load of more BS like that ... oh well

2. ColdOne

ColdOne Active Member

can you be positive? or is everything negative? you dont need to play this game.

Miathan and Wishaal like this.
  3. HighHammer

HighHammer Member

That is how I am .. so are you asking me to change myself just because a mr. nobody doesn’t like it !!? Mind your own comments ... and there’s no pressure reading mine.

4. ColdOne

ColdOne Active Member

Calm down mate. its just a game.;););)

The Otherguy and Wishaal like this.
  5. JJf

JJf Member

Exactly! I really thought no one reads the whole thread but you did and saw he won with four fixers but also won against four fixers. It means there is nothing wrong with matchmaking - the battles are perfectly balanced, just like the result tells us. Nice one, mister!

6. irnavy

irnavy New Member

yeah the matches are perfectly balanced , specially when some mk2 mk3 s facing some other mk4 mk5 , try to kill a mk5 defender with a mk2 shooter , if you want to see some screen shots i can upload for you , tons of matches like this , cause matchmaking system based on infamy instead of weapons and levels , this is absolutely a wrong system even on high ratings , mk7s against mk5s

TwoHeadedFreak likes this.
  7. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

Lucky you. Only one tesla bolt on the opposing team.

8. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    It’s called the backdoor, which many fixers don’t expect. Heheh

9. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Sigh

I was not invited

Lol

The Otherguy likes this.
  10. TwoHeadedFreak

TwoHeadedFreak Member

Rovio's concept of balanced match making is completely broken. SO sick of the BS. so many times I get matched to vs 4 or even 5 speeders, can you say perma stun/slow, Rovio? OMFG, fix it. it makes me so mad that I lose a game because of your screwed up match making, not because they were a better team. I'm a mark 5 fixer and you also match me to vs mk7 speeder that is 1.5k infamy higher than me with full legendary weapons, and don't forget about the mark 6 shooter with 1 level 50 and 3 level 40 legendary weapons and deals over 60k damage with the rest of his team not even getting to 5k.

Seriosuly, you don't care about your players. I lose over 1k pearls because of bad game design and you basically tell me tough luck, OMFG, learn some customer service skills and give me back my pearls. Learn how to write a matching system, I'm sure it's hard, but you're in the gaming business to make money, so get it right damn it. So fucking mad right now, wish I wasn't addicted to it, so I could uninstall like a lot of my friends have!

Last edited by a moderator: 11 Dec 2017
  11. -SeeKnDeStRoY-

-SeeKnDeStRoY- Member

Darn!!! You looked like a king surrounded with pretty wives. But did they treat you like a king tho?:p

The Otherguy likes this.
  12. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Last edited: 9 Dec 2017
  13. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

In this particular match,i played the worse and watching the damage clearly states that even worst player didnt play bad

But how are you supposed to beat Two tanks with a Fixer.And compare our damages to them,Clearly dont even have a chance to beat the odds IMG_6145.PNG

14. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Damn. You ran into Bennunator!!! No wonder xD

15. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

Its not about him,Everyone in team tried hard and still those defender seemed unbeatable on top of that a Mk6 fixer healing them constantly.I m trying to raise infamy,But its frustating :mad: when you have match like this

The Otherguy and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  16. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

Can anyone guess what happened? Screenshot_2017-12-12-03-05-30-116_com.rovio.battlebay.png

Ultrah and The Otherguy like this.
  17. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
  18. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

Yeah. We were mass slaughtered. Those 4 defenders were hesitating who will lead the charge and decided to chase the Mk6 speeder LOL. Like a bunch of cats chasing speedy gonzales

Shadow Moon! and The Otherguy like this.
  19. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

20. ThirstySeal

ThirstySeal Member

I actually like the occasional game like this - it’s a real change-up playing a random game where there are a billion speeders against you or 4 fixers on your team or whatever. Totally changes the dynamic.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.