1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Bluetooth Controllers?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by PhatalPhreak, 12 May 2017.

?

Would you like to use a Gamepad to play Battle Bay?

1. Yes

93.3%
  2. No

6.7%
  1. PhatalPhreak

PhatalPhreak New Member

Please? Could this please be a thing? I would love this game so much more if my fat thumbs weren't covering a 6th of my screen. Turning and rotating the turret would be so much easier too with the thumb sticks on my controller.

2. JDAR

JDAR Active Member

I'm sure they will add it at some point but I was just released this month so it could take some time:eek: they are still working out bugs atm:p
    A controller would be fun tho

3. Ewouna

Ewouna Member

If Emulators are allowed there's a possibility I think, I'll need to find my old GC controller if so :D

4. Clown

Clown New Member

This is a must feature. Can be real serious gaming here with a controller. Thumbs are for casual players who doesn't spend much anyway.. I think it has to be on the Dev A list.. like yesterday! :)

5. DLCoates1

DLCoates1 New Member

Would love to be able to use my steelseries nimbus to play. Would make controlling my ship easier while allowing me to see more of the battlefield on my iPhone 7+

6. Kakashi911

Kakashi911 New Member

Professional Memer
    If you can map the controls to sixaxis there's your answer. It ought to work, I just don't know where my ds4 is ATM otherwise I'd have tried it and if it worked, send the config here

7. rlxgenerate

rlxgenerate Active Member

Kakashi911 likes this.