1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Area damage

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Rango8, 24 May 2017.

1. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

Does picking the crew training for area damage increase the size of the radius for mortars or does it make it so the whole ring does more damage?

2. Captain_Perry

Captain_Perry Active Member

Whole ring does more damage.

3. Allusive

Allusive New Member

I wonder, does this affect firebomb?

4. achillesRising

achillesRising Member

firebomb does constant damage no matter where you are in the ring when it hits. so I would think no.

5. Captain_Perry

Captain_Perry Active Member

Really @achillesRising? I've seen my firebomb (in my noob account, uncommon lvl10) do 1 damage when they are closer to the edge of area while taking full 17 damage when they are in the centre.

6. achillesRising

achillesRising Member

Yeah. I play with firebomb a lot and it doesn't matter where you clip them, the DOT values appear the same.

7. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

I'm always getting 1 damage/second burns from those things, at a fairly high level. Almost seems funny until those epic 5 blast cannons hit:eek:

Captain_Perry likes this.