1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

sniper canon and blast canon.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by BowenQ, 24 May 2017.

1. BowenQ

BowenQ Member

Well, I'm not asking which is better, but I got both in epic quality today. What a pain......

2. dikshift

dikshift Active Member

Depends which bhurt upgrades you've gotten. If retraining is no issue to you, then look at your loadout. Are you missing more of a high damage, close range weapon, or a long range weapon? I use blast because I have a long range mortar that acts like a sniper, and need the high burst damage to finish off opponents closer in.

3. BowenQ

BowenQ Member

You didn't get my point. I got two weapons that cannot be used at same time.

4. dikshift

dikshift Active Member

Not sure if you got my point either. I understand that you can't use both, which is why I was giving you tips on how to choose between them.

BowenQ likes this.
  5. Ikethelord3

Ikethelord3 New Member

lol @ all the people responding without reading the post. Either way, they're both obviously good weapons and now you can retrain and swap back and forth between them as you see fit, assuming you don't scrap one. Good luck upgrading to decent levels, though.

BowenQ likes this.
  6. cafucito

cafucito New Member

I use both at the same time since forever (shooter mk5)
    They work great in close range combats, particulary against speeders
    I complement them with two big bertas and a flair gun
    High impact for long range fights, and good choices for short range ones

7. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

LMAO @ the people responding and telling us to read vague question of a post.

Blast cannon is great if you have Bhurt trained with additional damage, along with increased % Burning Perks paired with a Flare Cannon.

Sniper is great with Bhurt trained with increased Crit damage, along with more crit perks.

See, the problem is, the question is compounded; the answer isn't easily answered with one simple solution, but a combination of available training/perks and what ship level and purpose it's used for. Sniper can be used as a main long range weapon, or Blast can be used as a main close range damage weapon. Of course it can be used together(provided you have the right ship?), but it also depends of the above items and which you can upgrade to (T2. T3. T4. T5?). IT really depends on your style of play and what you're good at. Some people have problems aiming and landing the Blast Cannon shots, so try it out. Sniper is also hard to use when the distance is greater than 20+, you need to manual aim for lead variance.

Last edited: 24 May 2017
  8. BowenQ

BowenQ Member

Lol. I mean I'm not here to ask for an advice. I'm totally complainning. :)

9. BowenQ

BowenQ Member

Most people didn't understand my point. I'm not here for tips. I'm here only for complaining

10. rlxgenerate

rlxgenerate Active Member

You truly had to know that w/ the vague title and uncertain post...that this would occur...right?? lol
    [​IMG]