1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Weapon buttons wont resize

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by BEN, 12 May 2017.

1. BEN

BEN Active Member

Ive tried logging in and out, moving the weapon bar, resizing it smaller and bigger, but the buttons just wont change. The buttons are super small now..Its currently set at 1.45 and in the customization screen the 1.45 setting looks a lot bigger than the actual buttons when im in game.

See attached for more info.

Attached Files:

2. BEN

BEN Active Member

As you can see its already set at 1.45 but when you go in game it looks smaller like its set at 1.10 - 1.20. Id actually want it to be atleast 1.50 - 1.55.. but 1.45 seems reasonable.

Attached Files:

3. BEN

BEN Active Member

Currently set at 1.43. Still looks the same in game, but definitely looks bigger in the customization screen. Is this a bug? Does anyone know if theres a workaround on this. Its super hard to play with small buttons. :(

Im using a Samsung S7 Edge with android 7.0 OS i think its the latest. Hope that helps.

Attached Files:

4. N1NJ4YT

N1NJ4YT Member

then make it smaller :/

5. BEN

BEN Active Member

I set it all the way down to 0.75 just to see what will happen and it worked. Obviously something that small isnt what i want.. the problem is that i cant find the right size to go down to make the buttons bigger in-game. At 1.45 on the customization screen the buttons look big enough but when i go in-game its smaller... just like the previous in game screen shots i sent.. If i try to set it at around 1.30-1.35 in the customization screen then its about the same size as the in-game buttons from 1.45 and thats not the size i want.

Attached Files:

6. BEN

BEN Active Member

@Miika
    Can you please look into this. Is there any way for me to make the buttons a little bigger?

7. N1NJ4YT

N1NJ4YT Member

go to options, then if u look in the bottom right corner there is a box in which it says customize [​IMG]
    that is not my account I got from google ;)

8. BEN

BEN Active Member

Thats what i have been doing all this time @N1NJ4YT

9. N1NJ4YT

N1NJ4YT Member

oh, idk whats the problem then, sorry :(

10. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

i wish there was an option to flip them horizontally, or move around each weapon separately.

11. BEN

BEN Active Member

Its fine.. i appreciate the help. Ive been trying everything and it seems im stuck with the button sizes for now. Hopefully the developers take notice but with the recent update it looks like it will be a while till they have less on their plate to check out minor problems like this.

12. BEN

BEN Active Member

Yeah i actually want something like that too.. if i can place all the weapon buttons at the bottom of the screen i think it would be easier to click on everything.

lolawola likes this.
  13. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

agreed. please @Miika @Zeus @Bennunator make this possible :)

BEN likes this.
  14. N1NJ4YT

N1NJ4YT Member

true, I hope they fix it soon